Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would he be over with the AE audience at all? Will his cheesy as fuck character even be accepted?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
as mentioned before everyone in the attitude era was over but bryan would have been one of the radicalz or something lol

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Probably Owen Hart type, nothing more.

Reactions: Bret_Hart86

·
Banned
31 Posts
Everybody was over in the Attitude Era. He'd adapt, I'm sure. There's no way in hell a tiny dude like Bryan would be anywhere near the main event, though.
Pretty much this. Pretty much everyone was over in the AE except X Pac. The Hardys tore the house down each week.

I reckon 2014 Bryan would be IC title level feuding with Jericho and Benoit but would be viewed as too small to be WWE champ.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Pretty much this. Pretty much everyone was over in the AE except X Pac. The Hardys tore the house down each week.

I reckon 2014 Bryan would be IC title level feuding with Jericho and Benoit but would be viewed as too small to be WWE champ.
Xpac was over as fuck in 98 and 99, and faced the Rock for the title multiple times. WTF are you talking about. The Hardy's were also jobbers for the majority of the 90s. And didn't become relevant until late 99 btw.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
21,427 Posts
Bryan would get fucked over even in WCW. Goldberg even got screwed over thanks to Hogan, how do you think Bryan would fair? In either company, he would be upper midcard at best.

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
Anyone I like now I would have liked during the Attitude era.

That includes Ambrose and Bryan. Daniel Bryan would certainly be extremely over.

Reactions: THANOS and TheBOAT

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,867 Posts
He wouldn't be "Yes Man" Daniel Bryan in the AE, he would be American Dragon Bryan Danielson the BITW, so yes he would be just as over, if not more.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.