Wrestling Forum banner

How old were you when you first started watching WWE?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE now has gotten more younger kids watching than they have since probably the 80s. But I'm wondering when people here first started watching. I'd assume if people are on these forums, they watch WWE, if not then why are you here...

So if people here started watching when they were young and are still fans today, maybe the same effect would happen on the young wwe fans of today and then in the future, their audience will end up being huge.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

So if people here started watching when they were young and are still fans today, maybe the same effect would happen on the young wwe fans of today and then in the future, their audience will end up being huge.
with UFC right around the corner....maybe not.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
How the hell could someone have watched Wrestling during his first months of life? :lmao

I started watching when i was 13 back in Summer of 2004.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I think when I was 5 and had some wrestling-games. Sow that's about 19 years ago. But back in the day I did not was it everytime it was on, so I have missed a lot.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
My parents watched it all the time, and I have tapes of the live recordings of PPVs from back in '93-'94 (I was born in 1993). So, I guess I would say 0, as they say I "watched it with them."

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I don't actually remember when I started watching it, sometime between 1996 and 1997 so I was 8 or 9 at the time? My dad has been watching wrestling since the 80s and I used to hate when he watched it, used to turn off the TV and hide the remote and all! But then I slowly started to watch it and started to love it. These days not so much but I still watch it here and there and keep up with what's going on.

·
Registered
864 Posts
3 or 4 My parents would always watch it with me

remember Hogan vs Bundy very well

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
8 or 9 so I went nine because of the uncertainty if my birthday passed or not in '97 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Can't exactly remember, but it was the year of 2000, when I was 6/7 (born in July of 1993), ermmmm but I remember by my 7th Bday, I knew the wrestlers, had some figures, VHS etc by then....... so i'll say 6 (got hooked at 7....8 though)

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I find it hard to believe most started watching in their teens. That's when everyone my age STOPPED liking it.

I started watching when I was 5.

·
He's from Winnipeg you idiots!
433 Posts
I started watching at age 8. The first thing I saw when I started watching was Viscera getting a blood bath, not a bad way to start things off!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts