Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
4,575 Posts
That's out of respect, though. Hell, Betty White could out-pop the divas.

Everyone loves Mae Young because she's nearly 90 years old, but acts like she's 30.

· Registered
6,603 Posts
And she still gets a bigger pop then 85% of the current diva roster.
But literal wrestling legends who only make sporadic, and often unexpected, appearances ALWAYS get bigger pops than the guys who are on TV every week and the crowd is expecting to see. I think Mae Young's still entertaining as hell but those reactions wouldn't sustain at that level if she was on the roster permanently and suffering from the same poor Diva booking.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
But literal wrestling legends who only make sporadic, and often unexpected, appearances ALWAYS get bigger pops than the guys who are on TV every week and the crowd is expecting to see. I think Mae Young's still entertaining as hell but those reactions wouldn't sustain at that level if she was on the roster permanently and suffering from the same poor Diva booking.
Lol, she could still out work a few of the Diva Search sluts if she wanted too.

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
All you little bitches and sluts give a happy birthday to woman with the longevity of life! Mae not-so Young (Thanks Santino!)

Wonder if she still plans to wrestle on her 100th birthday as she's always said

· Registered
19,085 Posts
12 more years then she'll be 100. She said she wants to wrestle when she's 100. Anyone see it happening at WM39 or WM40?

lol, didn't she challenge one of hhh/stephs daughters for a WM match if she wrestles at 100.

Though that certainly would make world news for sure(wrestling at 100 years old > takers undefeated streak cause you can't book that lol)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.