Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you spend a lot of time thinking about how you'd book things, what you'd do differently if you had the power? Reminiscing about better times? Just daydreaming in general about it?

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I don't sit around just thinking about wrestling, but sometimes stuff will jog the memory or whatnot, and I'll think about it or have a conversation with a friend.

I'm a wrestling fan and post on these forums, but I'm not obsessed.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
It's not really possible to time it. It's not like I sit there and think about it. But yeah, a thought about it can creep into my mind at any time.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Can't say how much time I spend on it

I have a very busy schedule of studying
So it is a good way of relaxing.If I have to study for 10 hrs a day,I watch a 10 min video of WWE every two hours of studying to freshen up.

BTW,My ringtone is Rock's theme

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
I think about it when I'm watching it or on here. Besides that, I don't really unless something crazy and monumental is happening as for the run up to MiTB. I often think about it when I see half 'references' to wrestling, like the other day watching Game of Thrones and Ned Stark's wife is from house Tully, of course I could only think of Tully Blanchard.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
It depends what time of the year it is. But usually, probably around 2 hours, maybe 3 at the most a day. But on the weekend of the Royal Rumble, it was on my mind pretty much all day lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts