Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Did you sue, or is your culture not like ours?
We don't really sue in NZ. She's currently in court ordered lockdown rehab and can't leave (she's a known alcoholic). The police did tell me I might get a payout but I'm not holding my breath on that one lol.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,443 Posts
We don't really sue in NZ. She's currently in court ordered lockdown rehab and can't leave (she's a known alcoholic). The police did tell me I might get a payout but I'm not holding my breath on that one lol.
Oh man, I wouldn't be able to handle that. If I can't get my cake I'd want at least 15 minutes alone with her someplace without surveillance cameras. Then we'd both have fucked up shoulders.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
not enough. If it wasnt for the fact that I care about my asshole of a father and keeping his fucking business afloat, I would probably be much better off. Do I get thanked for it? do I fuck. Bollox to family. There is gonna be a day where I fuck off and never come back I tell ya.

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
I am pretty good off. Only debt I really have is my mortgage. Paid off my car and student loans last year :eek:wens3 Wife still has her student loans to pay off. We both have good jobs that we really enjoy 95% of the time.

I need to do better at saving my money, but I am always trying to spend it on vacations / trips/ concerts/ sporting events.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,686 Posts
Just got a phone call from Wells Fargo reminding me about a savings account with over $1000 that I forgot I even had. That should give you a general idea.

·
Rollin' under the melody, Rockin' over the beat
1,463 Posts
I'm doing well for myself. Everything is paid on time and I'm able to save money as well. Going to take another look at my budget and figure out a way to pay some bills off early.

·
Under Jolly Roger
396 Posts
I live by myself, own my own place (no mortgage or rent) and live cheaply. I've got a decent job that makes me enough to get me by.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,204 Posts
40% of Americans can't afford a $400 emergency. I'm in that 40%.
Saving money can be hard, I also missed out on some easy money making opportunities.

I'm broke for another few years because I have my bills/loans + car + paying off a few family members debt. I have a few thousand that I never touch but general savings is pretty small because dumb stuff always comes up. Also my spending habits can be awful!

I have a good career but it's still early for me, won't see real money for at least another 5 years and once loans are paid off.

21 - 40 of 87 Posts