Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reigns is a young up and comer who just got a win over a veteran, former Nexus Member in Bray Wyatt in the opening of RAW in a hot match with a hot crowd and they did the right thing and put the kid over.

Better be careful though if Reigns keeps winning matches, the crowds will begin to boo him and realize he's about to be pushed as the next Universal Champion.

So how long will it take before the crowds turn on him?

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't get it? Is there some humor here I'm missing. :draper2

There's nothing funny about the Reigns push.
Well, there's been multiple threads about crowds turning on people, I thought I would ask it myself. Roman was being cheered at the end of the match so now I want to know when the crowd will turn on him, just like everyone has their questions. :shrug

Reactions: The Legit DMD

·
Registered
659 Posts
This is a thread where you post things that are opposite from the truth.
I will give it a try then

Daniel bryan wasnt over,only the yes chant was
Dean ambrose is one of the worst performers on the roster
Alexa bliss has not a single redeeming quality,and live crowds clearly dont care about her
Nxt is not a safe space,and the performers that fail on the main roster did not crack at the pressure of a bigger unknown audience
Charlotte is a the best female ring worker in the company,and sasha is a botch machine
205 live is a bad show
Roman reigns is completely showered in boos everytime never getting mixed reactions
The womans revolutions was a real thing moved by banks and flair not a pr move 2 make steph look good
Everyone that doesnt beat the FOTC is buried because the card has no other very important positions
Finn is one of the worst performers of all time and he is clearly not over because the live audience are all laughing at pro wrestling cause balor is small

Must I go on?

·
Read Only
258 Posts

Alexa bliss has not a single redeeming quality,and live crowds clearly dont care about her
Nxt is not a safe space,and the performers that fail on the main roster did not crack at the pressure of a bigger unknown audience
Charlotte is a the best female ring worker in the company,and sasha is a botch machine
205 live is a bad show
Roman reigns is completely showered in boos everytime never getting mixed reactions
The womans revolutions was a real thing moved by banks and flair not a pr move 2 make steph look good
Everyone that doesnt beat the FOTC is buried because the card has no other very important positions
Finn is one of the worst performers of all time and he is clearly not over because the live audience are all laughing at pro wrestling cause balor is small

Must I go on?
Sure, go right on ahead.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts

205 live is a bad show

Must I go on?
Ill piggyback off of that and say this: Ryback was ALWAYS more over than the "feed me more!" chants.

Reactions: MFR55

·
Registered
28 Posts
Reigns will never be booed, ever

He has the physique Vince loves
His cool, cocky attitude is a perfect throwback to the Attitude Era (which we all know is universally loved)
He has the most protected and cool finisher of all time; the crowd never fails to react even if he pulls it 'outta nowhere'
Even his basic jumping punch is over as hell
He has a strong lineage which includes one of the hottest movie stars to date, the most destructive force female in the WWE and his lackeys the Uggos. It's a new Authority in the making I tell you!

How can a guy like that not be the top guy for like forever?

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,825 Posts
Reigns is a young up and comer who just got a win over a veteran, former Nexus Member in Bray Wyatt in the opening of RAW in a hot match with a hot crowd and they did the right thing and put the kid over.

Better be careful though if Reigns keeps winning matches, the crowds will begin to boo him and realize he's about to be pushed as the next Universal Champion.

So how long will it take before the crowds turn on him?
1/10 - Troll thread..

Reigns.. Young up and comer lol

Wyatt.. Veteran

Nice try OP

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
I honestly believe Roman won't lose another match by Pinfall or submission for the rest of 2017 and most of 2018. He will lose some triple threat matches and fatal 4ways by not being beat and might lose a match by countout or DQ. It's going to be very hard to watch this unless you are a fan of Roman Reigns. So 3 or 4 people will be happy.

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
It's extremely hard to tell so early on into his push. Perhaps they should push him for another 3-5 years to see whether they will turn on him by then?

Reactions: IceTheRetroKid

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
How can they boo him his mic skills are better then The Rocks.

Reactions: IceTheRetroKid

·
Registered
14,226 Posts
They'll never turn on him! He's, like, such a hunk!

(by the way OP :HA)

The crowd will never boo this handsome devil. He's related to the Rock. He even does a spear so I bet he's a Goldberg fan.
OOOO! They should do something where Roman's getting beat up by bad guys and you think he's gonna lose... but then Rock comes out and helps him win! The crowd would LOVE that!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.