Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually the crowds wake up eventually and turn on has-beens, when will it finally happen to the Hardys. I'm so sick of these two, they're like the male versions of Mickie James and they look fucking pathetic out there struggling to keep up with the younger guys. It's not even an age thing, they're just so broken down, out of shape and can barely move. They need to have Jeff fall off shit just to get a reaction and that's all they're good for anymore. They made Caesro and Sheamus look like complete shit last night even though they won the titles. They're doing nothing to help Raw or the tag division and I hope the audience finally realizes this soon and boos this two pieces of shit out of the building like they did with Batista, Goldberg, etc

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS. :CENA :LOL

Reactions: BaeJLee

·
Registered
28 Posts
they'll fall off the board they use to ride the nostalgia wave soon enough

If I were the E I'd do to them exactly what I did to the Dudleyz. A few months of nostalgia pop followed by a few months of trying to elevate others by feuding with then ending with putting other teams over

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they'll fall off the board they use to ride the nostalgia wave soon enough

If I were the E I'd do to them exactly what I did to the Dudleyz. A few months of nostalgia pop followed by a few months of trying to elevate others by feuding with then ending with putting other teams over
I hope so dude. The Hardys were so selfish for returning. They're both millionaires multiple times over already and they come on, take a top spot and bury the fuck out of everyone. It's disgusting. Hope the fans see through this bullshit soon. They're no better than Goldberg.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Regardless of what happens with the BROKEN lawsuit/deal, Vince will break them sooner than later. He's pinning to print money off Jeff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts