Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cena will indeed help barrett win the title at survivor series. Barrett said once he wins the title, cena is relieved of nexus. Well as soon as barrett wins the title cena, ortunga and maybe a couple other wwe stars (maybe just cena) are gonna beat barrett to a pulp...leaving miz to cash in. this will result in miz vs orton title program and a high profile fued between cena and barrett to continue.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Cena will indeed help barrett win the title at survivor series. Barrett said once he wins the title, cena is relieved of nexus. Well as soon as barrett wins the title cena, ortunga and maybe a couple other wwe stars (maybe just cena) are gonna beat barrett to a pulp...leaving miz to cash in. this will result in miz vs orton title program and a high profile fued between cena and barrett to continue.
Although others might flame you.

I love the idea of Wade Barrett holding the title for less than 2 minutes.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
That would be some fun irony
But do you see them only letting Barrett have the title for such a short time or do you think that the main purpose of this scenario is for Cena to regain his freedom and Miz to win the title in an interesting way, simultaneously?

·
WindUp
163 Posts
lol tbh i can see Miz holding onto the money in bank till wrestlemania, loosing, then week later and MITB PPV winning again and having a prop for another year

·
Zombo
8,767 Posts
I was thinking the exact same thing as the OP last night once it was said that Cena would be relieved of his duties to Nexus once Barrett won.

The whole heel over heel thing.. didn't really think about that though. Quickly trying to reconcile that now - perhaps Barrett will be more pissed at Cena (if Cena has a significant role in beating the hell out of Barrett before Miz cashes in), continuing the Barrett/ Cena feud. Then face Orton will try regaining his title back in a feud with Miz, who continually escapes defeat with a hand from Riley... because lord knows no one will beat Orton clean anytime soon.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Or they could just have Cena help Barrett win the world title from Orton, everybody goes home unhappy, and Barrett drop the title before Mania.

But that'd just be too simple, wouldn't it?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
thats exactly what i thought at the end of raw as well. there are so many loop holes to play with with this story. someone mentioned HHH coming back or even batista...not gonna happen...at least if they do it won't be involved with this. barrett wins, cena is relieved of the nexus..but still a ref. not sure how miz will cash in, will cena beat down barrett then miz comes down. will miz just come down after the match? who knows, but i think the miz cashes in, cena counts the 1 2 3. maybe HHH does come back but obviously feuds with sheamus ending sheamus and morrison feud(morrison coming out on top)...miz gloats to morrison...morrison gets a title shot, loses. meanwhile barrett, cena, orton feud. once that is done, one of them, or all of them go after the miz for the title. and that takes us towards the royal rumble. they've established the heels...now they need to push faces other than cena and orton. maybe morrison gets the face push? miz will get the pop for beating barrett, but gets the heat back on him beating morrison. oh, and k kwikk gets future endeavored

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
there is no way that the wwe would invest so much into this feud and so much time into barrett just to have him win the title and then lose it. wwe views barrett as a future top heel and he will not have a transitional reign. i think that once he wins it, he will hold on to it for atleast a couple ppvs. it may come to a point where his ego and his power hungry ways gets the rest of the guys to take him out, but not after he wins the title. too soon.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
thats exactly what i thought at the end of raw as well. there are so many loop holes to play with with this story. someone mentioned HHH coming back or even batista...not gonna happen...at least if they do it won't be involved with this. barrett wins, cena is relieved of the nexus..but still a ref. not sure how miz will cash in, will cena beat down barrett then miz comes down. will miz just come down after the match? who knows, but i think the miz cashes in, cena counts the 1 2 3. maybe HHH does come back but obviously feuds with sheamus ending sheamus and morrison feud(morrison coming out on top)...miz gloats to morrison...morrison gets a title shot, loses. meanwhile barrett, cena, orton feud. once that is done, one of them, or all of them go after the miz for the title. and that takes us towards the royal rumble. they've established the heels...now they need to push faces other than cena and orton. maybe morrison gets the face push? miz will get the pop for beating barrett, but gets the heat back on him beating morrison. oh, and k kwikk gets future endeavored
I'd mark the fuck out if they show Miz hiding underneath the ring the entire time, and only shows up once everyone but Barrett has cleared the arena.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Uhh...Nexus are 6 people, Cena can't just beat Barrett down that easily, not to mention that The Miz might have a match that night, a tired Miz against 5 fresh people? Nah.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
there is no way that the wwe would invest so much into this feud and so much time into barrett just to have him win the title and then lose it. wwe views barrett as a future top heel and he will not have a transitional reign. i think that once he wins it, he will hold on to it for atleast a couple ppvs. it may come to a point where his ego and his power hungry ways gets the rest of the guys to take him out, but not after he wins the title. too soon.
yeah maybe. but, if the wwe thinks he's one of the top guys, but yet, not quite ready for the next step...this would work and make sense...and it could help foil the "part of a bigger picture" plan for the time being...whatever that may be.

·
Banned
564 Posts
I love how Barrett is legit more over than the Miz is. Miz with a world title rofl.

It's obvious they are going to go down that route though and continue to bail on turning Cena, then by the time they do, no one will care anymore.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I love how Barrett is legit more over than the Miz is. Miz with a world title rofl.

It's obvious they are going to go down that route though and continue to bail on turning Cena, then by the time they do, no one will care anymore.
or, just when you think cena will NEVER be a heel, he'll turn in a very shocking way...like turning on taker when he comes back...setting up wrestlemania 27? i think a few stories and careers will end up revolving around this nexus stuff....which is kind of refreshing.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I do not see two heels main eventing a ppv which would obviously have to happen for the return bout and it would distract from theena nexxus fight.

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I dont think the Miz will win the title. I hope he doesnt, but if he does, it wont be at WrestleMania, it would most likely be at TLC, and then he will lose it at the Rumble or E.C. I cant see him in a big title match at Mania, and I dont want to see him in a world/wwe title match. I still think he is a mid carder who has above average mic skills. I just dont get what people see in the Miz. He reminds me of Mr. Kennedy, except he isnt as good in the ring. And the Awesome thing is old and boring.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts