Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has John Cena actually been fired? Wasn't it a year ago or so that he lost to CM Punk and should have been fired the next night on Raw? Instead he won the title that night :)

I mean seriously how stupid do WWE think fans actually are?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Re: How Many Times? *SPOILER*

Well, they must think we're incredibly stupid. They show us the same thing 5 times a night in case we don't process it the first 4. They're rehashing the Lesnar angle with Big Show 2 months after.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts

The WWE thinks we are all stupid and can be fooled by the same angles, and sadly a large portion of the fans can be. Every week Brodus Clay and Ryback do the EXACT same thing; apparently the writers think this puts them over.

Getting Cena "fired" is an easy way of giving him a rest from the ring and an easy way for him to gain sympathy. They've done it at least 3 times by now in 3 years :rolleyes:

·
Registered
253 Posts

he won the title the next week... vince got fired that night... before he could fire cena... think think think please?

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts

^ It's Smackdown spoilers.

- If Cena lost to Orton at Bragging Rights 2009, he had to leave Raw.
- 'Free or Fired' as referee Survivor Series 2010
- If Cena lost to Punk at Money in the Bank 2011, Vince would fire him.

·
Registered
8,601 Posts

WWE knows exactly how stupid fans are.. stupid enough to put up with all their bs and still continue to watch their stinky product out of habit because they have been for years and its hard to give up for the most. Also, there is no big competition in the wrestling world that could threat the WWE so.. fuck the fans! They will comeback anyways.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

I personally don't get why they add the stipulation if they mean fuck-all the day after.

The biggest insult was Cena whining about "I MUST win this match, I can't lose. If I lose, I'll lose everything" before Wrestlemania 28 and then fast forward a week, he's lost the match and instead of doing something big, he comes out with the same ol' shit. "Rock was the better man, I accept defeat" and they bring back Lesnar to reestablish some of his credibility by jobbing to him in SuperCena fashion and now we're back to status quo with Cena being worse than he's ever been.

·
Premium Member
44,384 Posts

Its become a go to with Cena.

Is there anything with babyface Cena they haven't repeated multiple times?

·
Registered
7,523 Posts

this must be their go to angle to help draw interest into Cena angles. Either he is gonna beat Show clean and they remove Laurinitis as GM of the shows or they do a screw job finish so they dont do the Cena is fired angle. Last year he got fired after MITB and 2 minutes later Hunter rehired him. 2010 he was fired yet still showed up on the shows and beat up people.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

He's been involved in a bunch of ______ or your fired angles, but I think he's only been "fired" officailly once when Barrett lost to Orton, the other times something happened that prevented him from getting fired. After the Nexus thing Barrett "rehired him".

·
Registered
2,459 Posts

This is one of the reasons why no one gives a shit about stipulations anymore. Stuff like this has been done to death and never works. No one will believe Cena has really been fired so what's the point in adding that stip? I've heard of lazy booking in WWE but this is ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts

wasn't he also meant to walk out during the Nexus feud after loosing to Wade Barrett, when Orton was the referee ?

·
Banned
4,994 Posts

Free John Cena!

:cena

After he overcomes all odds and beats TBS again, he might as well start an lawsuit storyline of his own with his iron-clad contract, his boss bullying him and all that fun stuff. That surely was never done before, was it?

·
Registered
835 Posts

Free John Cena!

:cena

After he overcomes all odds and beats TBS again, he might as well start an lawsuit storyline of his own with his iron-clad contract, his boss bullying him and all that fun stuff. That surely was never done before, was it?
Not gonna lie I thought this sentence was gonna end like this "lawsuit storyline where he has an Iron-Clad prenup and is divorcing his wife".

Reactions: -Extra-

·
Registered
538 Posts

As long as Cena's fans believe that he could be fired then that works for WWE to go ahead and do a stipulation like that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts