Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming he stays healthy and in top form, how many times do you see Vince giving him the title? If he’s still healthy by Summerslam I say give it to him then and have him hold it until WM or even have him win it at 35. I’d keep him at the top until he retires on his own terms if his body can hold up

·
Training to be a Grappler
2,338 Posts
Bryan isn't winning a title any time soon.

1. He just got cleared from concussions

2. WWE just got out of a concussion lawsuit

3. The last 2 times they gave him the title, he had to drop it within 3 months

They aren't giving a title to Bryan until they absolutely know that he can

A. Hold up for the long haul and B. Actually stay the valuable asset they want him to be.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He’s been rumored to win the 50 man rumble so I wonder what will happen there. I can’t see him losing just yet so they might have him win it. But what would the winner get?

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
3 or 4 times though I'd probably prefer him to just have one or two long-ish title reigns.
If he keeps fit he could have another 3 or 4.

I'd like one of them reigns to be a long-ish one myself, if he lacks something in his career it's that. That title reign you can go back and say he was one of the best champs they had, with the right feuds and great matches.

I say he have 4 title runs before his career ends hopefully by his own accord.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Depends what show he’s on. If he goes to RAW, where Lesnar, Reigns and Strowman are, he’s not going to be holding that title much. If he stays on SDL he’ll get a pretty long run with the title.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
2 or 3. He's 37 next month so age could be a factor especially given his injury history. Still if healthy he should be a 2-3 time champ.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts