Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When is the upplaying going to stop? I'm SICK of hearing how AMAZING Paige is when YET AGAIN we watched her get her ASS BEATEN FOR 8 MINUTES and win with a RANDOM FINISHER! This is FUCKING CENA BOOKING! Do not EVER tell me what a great wrestler she is when I've had to witness this shit for 6 fucking weeks.

· Premium Member
4,590 Posts

Paige is pretty good, why would WWE put their divas title on someone they feel don't have what it takes?

I do agree that she seems to be having cena booking though, which is annoying to say the least.

· Registered
235 Posts
I read on Dave Meltzer website that sources close to WWE have stated that WWE creative is leaning towards having a mixed tag team of Sheamus and Paige. WWE has already come up with a name for the tag team to. "Suncreen"

· B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
12,223 Posts
I won't say she's overrated but Alicia is definitely outshining her.

They NEED to stop having Paige be this timid little girl. Add some edge to her. I didn't watch a whole lot of her in NXT but she was seemed very competitive down there. Stop booking her matches like Cena as well.

· Registered
9,478 Posts
Paige it's overpushed but well it's the Divas division so whatever.... that said I love what Alicia it's doing she had zero personality and below ring skills, now shes above average workrate and tonight she showed me she can work a crowd!, her mic skills are still shitty if she had a manager we would get a great diva heel.

· Registered
4,411 Posts
In before the lock:

That's great that Alicia Fox has been able to wrestle the WWE diva style well, she's only been there for years and it took her long enough. Put her in a Shimmer ring for a 10-15 minute match (and without an agent like Dean Malenko) and she wouldn't know what the fuck to do.

Paige has already been able to wrestle the unrestricted indy style. She's 21 and now just learning to do the limited WWE diva style with restricted move sets.

· Registered
15,540 Posts
Yeah, i've severely went off Paige since she got called up! I've always been a fan of Alicia. I hope they know that Alicia can't carry her forever haha! What was interesting was the time Alicia was allowed after the match to flip out. That's the best Divas segment on RAW i've seen in awhile, she totally squashed Paige then gets beat with one finisher outta nowhere. Alicia deserves better!

· Premium Member
2,948 Posts
Blame Paige for how she's booked, makes sense.

· Registered
25 Posts
I'm amazed at how badly Alicia Fox carried Paige throughout that whole match... It does make me wonder why she appears so "amazing" by a majority of the IWC... Paige has still yet to make an impact from my POV.

· Registered
9,478 Posts
Wow at the ''blame the booking'' people, it's true but some of them were/are ADR haters, at least unlike Paige that guy wrestle like a fucking beast, makes me think the people that protect her here just do it because of Paige look, if she was less hot things would be different.

· Registered
15,540 Posts
I've never blamed Paige for anything, i know it's how she's been booked but every time she has a match with Alicia she just gets outshined. Hopefully this leads to a reign for Alicia later in the year, she really deserves it.

· Registered
15,540 Posts
I really hope this leads to a title reign for Alicia later in the year once we get over this AJ/Paige stuff that is inevitable.

· Premium Member
5,971 Posts
I'm hopping on dat Alicia Fox bandwagon

:banderas

She got the crowd to get behind Paige...you see her reaction when Paige came out...Alicia did a good job pissing the crowd off and gaining some simpy for Paige.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.