How many times has he been heel and face? I don't watch SD and now i click and find out he's a face? WTF? Wasn't he just a heel??!? :frustrate
I'll do you one better,Well as I recall, Big Show's heel/face career has been like this:
- Started as a heel in his debut in February 1999.
- Turned face later in the year to feud with Big Bossman and win his first ever WWF Championship at Survivor Series.
- Turned heel at the Royal Rumble 2000, when he was last eliminated by The Rock (Well technically The Rock lost)
- He feuded with Rock, HHH and Foley in a Fatal Four Way match for the WWF Championship at WM. Then I think he first turned face in 2001 during the invasion.
- Turned heel again when he was tired of caring kids and hang out with the fans in like the start of 2002.
- He then became a member of the NWO until Vince killed it. He was then on SD! to feud with Brock and Angle (as a heel), and I think he turned face in like 2004, when he returned to feud with Kurt Angle (after Big Show lost to Eddie G, he promised to quit if he lost, so he gave him a chokeslam from 25 feet and left)
- Then he had his longest face run ever from 2004 till 2006, where he turned heel and became ECW Champion.
- Big Show then retired, but returned two years later (still as a heel) to feud with Floyd Maywhether. Big Show turned face when he feuded with The Great Khali.
- Then again Big Show turned heel by knocking out The Undertaker at Unforgiven 2008, they feuded for a while, only to have Big Show move to RAW in 2009, and form a tag team with Jericho, who was on SD!.
- Show remained a heel until he moved once again to SD! in the 2010 draft, where he is now a face.
^. I might have missed something, and if I have, I'm sorry.