Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Asuka
96,362 Posts
I don't keep them on Itunes, I put them on my Ipod and erase them from Itunes because it's easier for me to keep track of new ones that way, so I don't have to sift through an endless list when I add a new track. I just go to Itunes, copy and paste the link and delete it. Everything I have is backed up on an I drive as well so I won't lose it if the computer crashes.

However, I know for a fact there are some duplicates. Not many, but a couple here and there. I try to get rid of them when I have the time, although I'm not actively trying to pursue their elimination, since it means nothing. I've got plenty of space.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
about 30,000. that's not counting the music i haven't put on itunes yet. i have a coulple gigs worth of music that i still have to add. i only add one album at a time, so i've actually listened to everything in my library.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts

I also have about 20k on my old computer but I never listened to the majority of stuff on there.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Me and my dad share our iTunes.

I have 755 songs (not many I know, but all songs i'll actually listen to)
My dad has over 50,000 :\

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts
960 songs.

I refuse to add entire albums to my library. More music means that my favorites rarely get played.

I have my satellite radio for that stuff. My iPod is only for my favorite songs.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
4932 songs are on my ipod.

I got the 30 gig but I got a brand new one which is that 120 gig or something, basically it's the biggest version of it because my 30 gig is running out of space and it's starting to not work properly. After you listen to only a couple of songs without a charger with your headphones it dies out. So basically you can't take it anywhere you want with you without a charger and a place to plug it into.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts