• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious.. im going to go as far as to say it does TNAs best number ever.. catchy date, "they", Hogan, Hardy & Angle in the mainevent

·
Registered
11,565 Posts

They storyline was doing great until recent weeks when it became silly with the RVD and Hardy beatdowns. They should of kept it a mystery like the KANE debut.

Hardy in the main event is the attraction believe it or not, take him out and it would do lower buys.

Hogan return to the ring also WAS an attraction until the recent videos posted by Hogan. Hogan can't go with wires in his back. HEAT KILLER!!!!!!!!!!! That probably turn people off. It was on TMZ.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
It should, considering how much they built it up. But, thier recent track record with suprises probably turned alot of people off. I'm kind of excited to see who they are, but I just know its going to be a letdown. I won't pay for this, I'll stream it. Thier buys should be a little higher than the norm, but they will be lucky to hit 20000.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Meh too many people like to bitch on here, I think this PPV has had good lead up, and the card is good - and the lead up of They is really good too, I think it has the best lead up to a PPV all year - It actually feels big, and has a main event that has potential (unlike AJ vs Sting where we all knew AJ had to carry the whole match)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.