Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many fans actually watch all the shows, raw, sd, ss, nxt etc.
Personally i only watch raw and all the ppv.events ,smackdown,once in awhile and the others,never.
Is that good or bad? XD

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
No, it's not bad.

I personally watch all Raw's and PPVs, most Smackdown episodes and of course, most stuff from the past. There's really nothing to miss out on if you skip SD.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I watch all the shows, but you're honestly not missing out on much if you only watch Raw and PPVs. Not much happens on SmackDown and NXT and Superstars are pretty much completely separate entities with no bearing on the main two shows. Not to say they aren't good though.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I try to,

Watch Raw and SD for sure and NXT msot weeks if I do miss one its usually superstars.

As for your watching habits not really good or bad to me. If it works for you then its good.

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,111 Posts
I watch Raw 90% and usually the ppvs as well. I'm down to about 50/50 on Smackdown, about once a month for Superstars and I think I've watched only one or two episodes of NXT redemption or whatever it's called. I know I watched one where Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins kidnapped Striker or something ridiculous like that.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
I watch 'em all. It gives me something to do wrestling wise nearly everyday of the week for at least an hour.

Monday - Raw
Tuesday - Smackdown Spoilers / Reactions / Industry News
Wednesday - NXT
Thursday - Superstars
Friday - Smackdown

It's nice to have something to watch when I get home from work =/

·
Registered
270 Posts
Just Raw and ppv's for me as well.

In the rare event I'm at home on a Friday night and there is seriously nothing else to watch, I sometimes watch Smackdown, but there's just nothing about that show that pulls me in anymore. NXT and Superstars is out of the question. There's ALWAYS something better to watch than that.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I watch Raw every week. I watch SD occasionally or if I know something big/good is happening on it. I never watch NXT or Superstars. I watch the Rumble, Summerslam, Survivor Series and whatever PPV's are on Sky Sports. The other PPV's depend on what the card is. I attend Mania in person.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
I'm a wrestling fanatic so watch raw, smackdown, nxt, superstars etc, as well as old matches on pc, and playing wwe 12 on ps3.
These days I've actually been enjoying nxt and superstars more then smackdown lately.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts