Votes: 19 48.7%
  • occasionally

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Like I do with Raw and Smackdown, I only watch the matches that interest me.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Yeah i watch it, stick on record Saturday morning and then catch it at some point over the weekend when i got a spare 30 minutes (the last 20 odd minutes of it is usually taken up by a RAW recap).

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i watch it, stick on record Saturday morning and then catch it at some point over the weekend when i got a spare 30 minutes (the last 20 odd minutes of it is usually taken up by a RAW recap).
I hate how they have recaps its so annoying.Also i prefer Superstars to any of the previous under card shows especially Heat which was horrible.I like Superstars setup and theme song as well makes it feel less like a C show(which it is).

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,103 Posts
The matches are given time and it gives an opportunity to see underutilized talent who rarely or never appear on the main show. I try to watch the matches that interest me on Hulu. It allows me to skip around at will (and I usually skip more than I watch).

As to the Japanese wrestling comment, the language barrier is problematic for some. I watch some puroresu because the matches are so good, but there are limits to how long I can watch anything where I can't understand what anyone is saying and has no subtitles. Usually, this limits me to 2-3 matches at a time.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Nah. If I found out some lower card guy came back under a new gimmick or whatever, I'll flock to YouTube to see what it's like and that it. I haven't watched a full episode in ages.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I watch McIntyre, Kidd and Gabriel matches usually but I don't watch the full episodes. Sometimes Bryan is on there too which is nice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts