Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously the guy has been a part of the main roster for nearly 6 months and he is still doing squashes i found his gimmick entertaining for the first month or 2 then it just got boring when i realised his character really isnt going anywhere.

he's yet to cut a promo or if he has ive not seen it and on top of that they team him up with the biggest waste of space on the Roster dickswoggle and is at this time squashing a guy that should be feuding with Punk .

so i ask where does Clay go from here he's already wasted half of his first year ?.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
He was already receiving some boos at Extreme Rules. I don't know how audible they were on TV but many in my section were chanting "Let's Go Ziggler" and booing Clay's offense.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
He was already receiving some boos at Extreme Rules. I don't know how audible they were on TV but many in my section were chanting "Let's Go Ziggler" and booing Clay's offense.
Yes, he was booed at Extreme Rules

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Amazing to think that last year he was involved in the World Heavyweight Title match when he was del Rio's bodyguard and now he's a joke character who's squashing complete nobodies when he's not involved in this useless feud with Ziggler.

Definitely got boo'd at Extreme Rules but there were also "Lets Go Ziggler" chants, mainly because it was Chicago though I imagine and we all know what they are like.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,482 Posts
Ya i loved that at Extreme Rules when his ass was getting booed for squashing Ziggler. I just wish all crowds was like Chicago, Chicago and Phily are the real wrestling crowds all other towns are just filled with sheep that boo and cheer who Vince tells them to.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tbh it was Chicago they are very vocal about the IWC faves like the Canadian and UK fans .

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Ya i loved that at Extreme Rules when his ass was getting booed for squashing Ziggler. I just wish all crowds was like Chicago, Chicago and Phily are the real wrestling crowds all other towns are just filled with sheep that boo and cheer who Vince tells them to.
Don't rule out New York!

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
I hate him already. Nobody likes boring, unbeatable guys who go over super talented guys like Ziggler. The only good thing about his act is Naomi dancing. Hopefully she starts wrestling soon.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Well to be fair in Brodus defense, rare cities like Chicago don’t really count since it’s a wrestling crowd and they always will cheer for a top class athlete like Ziggler. It was no surprise that he was going to get cheered just like he was in NYC or in England. If Brodus was getting “universal” boos’ from every city than yes people would obviously seen enough of him.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Brodus' is already stale and just another example of just how bad the writing is. Remember before? We had joke characters like Rikishi yet he was actually over and involved with some significant storylines and matches. Brodus however is just a big, directionless joke. I would say they missed the opportunity of a good monster heel, but who would he squash to get over? The roster is already as thin as it is. Jesus Christ WWE are screwed more than ever the more I think about it.

·
Registered
784 Posts
He doesn't have very long..

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Im surprised hes lasted 6 months that was my predicted time of him being gone. Its got to be soon the crowd gets bored of his squash matches and he gets booed

·
Registered
784 Posts
lol when was that?

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Extreme Rules last year when Alberto del Rio met Christian for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
Brodus will be over forever, he has THAT MUCH swag.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts