Wrestling Forum banner

How many matches will The Rock wrestle before he retires?

• 1-2

Votes: 72 63.7%
  • 2-4

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • 4-6

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • 6-8

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Banned
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Re: Who should The Rock's next opponent be?

LOL new and different? You already have multiple threads on the Rock's opponents. You say you haven't talked about the Rock lately, stats say you're wrong. You're 5 for 5 on thread titles that include the Rock. You keep beating the same drum, you just don't realize it.
That was sarcasm. I already stated that most of my threads will be related to Rock.

·
Banned
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #122

Rock should met Punk - after all the bitching backstage, and the shoot Punk did on him.

Would be interesting to see...

The winner gets a Hollywood-movie contract for Scorpion King 5.
Yeah I should've added Rock vs Punk III especially if rock is the heel this time.

P.S Do you have a YouTube channel?

·
Banned
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #123 (Edited)

Sting would be a nice one. Two legends of their time who never faced each other.
I don't see it happening. Maybe if sting signed a 1 year contract (working 2 manias), he faces taker at his first mania match and his second against the rock?

But highly unlikely.

·
Banned
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #125

The Rock is done. He shouldn't have another match ever. When you have two matches in the space of 4-5 years you have serious ring rust and you're not having enough matches to work the ring rust off. At this point every match that The Rock wrestles in just ruins his legacy.
Yeah but it was cause of the roids. I think Rock would probably lose weight by WM31 time.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts

Brock Lesnar or Triple H, whichever it would be billed as his last match.

I considered Roman Reigns but I don't think it benefits Reigns to share a ring with someone like Rock who is likely going to make fans be split with you, Reigns/Cena is more appealing in that regard.

·
Banned
3,904 Posts

Why can't I vote "nobody"? Time to move forward. Sick of the reliance on stars of the past. Time they learnt how to make new stars.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

Nobody.

He's awful these days. A HOF induction and the occasional special appearance should be all he ever does with WWE again.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

No one because none of the roster is on Cena's level. Or are just guys he's already faced.

Movies come first and he doesnt want to risk injury again. Not going to come back for D-Bry.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts

I think he will have One More Match before he goes into the Hall of Fame. WWE probably still wants to do Brock vs Rock at WrestleMania, and next year is probably their last chance to make it happen, seeing as Brock's contract expires after that, and I sort of doubt he'll sign another one (but hey, maybe he will). He's also been rumoured to headline the WWE Hall of Fame for 2015.

·
Registered
434 Posts

fpalmfpalm:lmao:lmao:lmaofpalmfpalm
hahaha to the people who think Roman Reigns should work with the rock. As evident in the matches against Cena and Punk, Rock needs someone to lead. Reigns still isn't very good in the ring, as he continues to expose himself in any given singles match, most notably against Wyatt. Secondly, a feud with the rock, in his current status and capacity, primarily revolves around build up. Reigns comes across wooden in his delivery, I just don't see them having much chemistry on the mic unless they actually establish a character for Reigns, of which he is currently devoid of.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts

I voted Brock.

I'm not a huge fan of brock, in fact i typically like to boo him, which i guess means he's a good heel, but...I have to admit, Brock Lesnar in 2014 in the WWE has the credibility factor. Him leaving WWE on top, achieving success in the UFC and coming back with Heyman makes Brock Lesnar a Big Fucking Deal.

So Rock vs Brock would be a marquee matchup.

Also - I don't care about ppl who say "2 part-timers shouldn't main event mania". what about Brock/Taker this year? Also, Brock/Rock doesn't even have to Main Event mania if it happens at WM31. If WWE is able to have a strong enough WWE Title match on the show, Rock/Brock can be co-main event.

With WWE Audience's love of guys like Punk/Bryan, I garantee you that given the right storylines/build, heel Punk vs face (c) Bryan could main event a show with Brock/Rock on it.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts

Why can't I vote "nobody"? Time to move forward. Sick of the reliance on stars of the past. Time they learnt how to make new stars.
WWE has plenty of new stars.

Shield, Bryan, Wyatts...supposedly plenty more coming from NXT soon, etc.

Doesn't mean you can't also bring back someone like The Rock.

If The Rock wants to wrestle, Rock wrestles. It's that simple.

·
Registered
85 Posts

If Rock comes back, I hope it would be as a heel. He was so entertaining when he was that Hollywood Rock character. However I think Vince sees more $$$ from a face Rock than a heel Rock.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts

Nobody. I sincerely hope he stays away, he was awful during his last return. Also, how many Rock threads have you made, already?

·
Registered
2,906 Posts

Undertaker Next Year

22-The Great ONE

·
Registered
8,189 Posts

The match ups that make the most sense are:

- Brock Lesnar

- Kurt Angle

- Roman Reigns

- I think you could arguably work out a Daniel Bryan feud or one last match with CM Punk

As for people that are saying he's too old to work or something, just stop lol. The guy can go in the ring fine and he'll generate far more money than today's wrestlers with the exception of Cena. If you don't like the fact of an old guy that isn't as agile as the small guys, I dunno what to tell you except wrestling's history is based off of big guy vs big guy.

121 - 140 of 150 Posts