Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So how many more legit current/soon to be/should be main eventers are gonna job to Lord Tinsel Town before Vince finally gets the message and pulls the plug? And which ones, in your opinion, will be fed to Albert before that time comes? Orton? Sheamus? Jericho?

EDIT: Or how about this. Does anyone think Punk wouldn't have taken the loss tonight if he hadn't posted what he did on Twitter?

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Punk lost to Tensai and Bryan in a handicapped match. Hardly a bad loss for Punk. His twitter post has nothing to do with it. It was a handicapped match against the guy that beat Cena and the number 1 contender. If anything, it served it's purpose well as it gave Bryan some momentum, gave Punk a reasonable out for losing, and made Tensai established as Johnny's go to guy for punishing faces.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Krillin is gonna lose one of these days, and it'll be to an up-and-comer or John Cena.

Reactions: sickofcena

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
He is gonna help Ace beat Cena and will be rewarded with a Title shot, I assume Punk will beat him but then again, this is WWE so they could well put the Title on fat Albert.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I dont think Tensai will be written to win a title, he just seems to enjoy winning, kinda like RYU from street fighter, he no need no lousy stinkeh tropheh.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Krillin is gonna lose one of these days, and it'll be to an up-and-comer or John Cena.
Krillin always gets knocked out in one hit though. So Mark Henry's probably the Krillin of the WWE. Seems like he'd be dope as fuck, until he faces Big Show and gets KOed instantly. (all due respect to Mark Henry, I don't like the OHKO jobbing)

Tensai would be fat Buu, Terrible skills and really slow, yet wins because he's scripted to be "powerful".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts