Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many hours of footage do you think WWE has? Like from Raws, Smackdowns Payperviews and more. I would say over 500 billion hours all together, do you think its that much or more?

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
500 billion would be alot but who knows

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
I would say over 500 billion hours all together,

Rofl...

The World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) video library is currently the largest collection of professional wrestling videos and copyrights in the world.[1] It is comprised not only of past and current works by World Wrestling Entertainment (formerly the World Wrestling Federation) but the works of now out of business professional wrestling promotions dating back to the 1940s.[2] As of 2010, the library stands at over 100,000 hours of content including weekly television shows, pay-per-views, and recorded house shows.[1] The collection represents a very significant portion of the visual history of modern professional wrestling. In recent years WWE has made their classic holdings available to public view through their WWE Classics On Demand video on demand service and various home-video releases.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I wonder what the video library looks like. I've always imagined it as a normal library with tapes of WWE,WCW,ECW and other events all categorized. I'm guessing it's like NBA where they have people use a special program to edit the video so that if you're looking for a certain superstars match or something, you can find it real easy.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Why not over that much though
Why not over 500,000,000,000 hours? Maybe because that would be over 57 MILLION YEARS worth? Common sense, dude.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Take that out, dont be a asshole!
I don't blame him for putting it there. That has to be the single dumbest estimate ever. All of television combined since the beginning hasn't reached 500 Billion hours yet.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rofl...

The World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) video library is currently the largest collection of professional wrestling videos and copyrights in the world.[1] It is comprised not only of past and current works by World Wrestling Entertainment (formerly the World Wrestling Federation) but the works of now out of business professional wrestling promotions dating back to the 1940s.[2] As of 2010, the library stands at over 100,000 hours of content including weekly television shows, pay-per-views, and recorded house shows.[1] The collection represents a very significant portion of the visual history of modern professional wrestling. In recent years WWE has made their classic holdings available to public view through their WWE Classics On Demand video on demand service and various home-video releases.
Where did you get that stat?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I know the WWE hasn't got the rights to Mid-south,but I wonder how many NWA regional tape libraries they have acquired.The 20 + lesser territories would surely consist of at least 40,000 hours worth of material.That's without AWA,Mid Atlantic,Florida,WCCW and Stampede + ECW,WCW and the WWE.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.