Wrestling Forum banner

Once Raw 1000 happens,how many episodes(approximately) of Raw would you have seen?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Raw 1000 happening in just under 2 months, wanted to see how many episodes have people on this site actually seen(I guess you can count watching episodes from the 90s in 2012 as episodes you've seen,since it seems like that's what people on here love to do)

Don't need an exact number, but a general number would be good enough.

For me, I'd say over 600 episodes. Been watching since 2001, so assuming I watched every single episode since then, it'd be inbetween 600 and 650, so I just generalized it and said about 600.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Started in early '98 and only year I really skipped was '09 after WM to '10 before WM. But I watched a few here and there during then. So that makes up for the occasional missed one from other years. I'd say about 750 for me.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I only started less than 1 1/2 year ago and I don't think I've ever watched a full episode from times before so that'd make it something like 70-80.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Started watching in Feb of 99 and stopped in 2002. Started watching again in Aug of 05. Skipped half of 09, skipped three of four episodes last year, and skipped five this year. So, i don't know to be honest.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
Well I been watching for awhile now, at least since 1996, so maybe 600-700 maybe I don't know, I've only missed maybe one or two since I started lol.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Barring most of 07 and 09, I've been watching pretty consistently since 96, so somewhere in the 700 range I'd guess.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I don't really know , i watched a lot , but i never counted , but i did a lot of breaks so it could by 100 - 200 episodes.

·
One Winged Angel
3,709 Posts
I started watching in mid-1996 and stopped watching five months into Cena's 280 day title reign from 2005. I started watching again at New Year's Revolution 2006 and haven't missed a Raw or PPV since then. I'm far too lazy to figure out how many I've watched.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Been watching Raw pretty much since the beginning, prolly missed a couple here and there but the # of Raw's I have seen is probably between 950 and 1000 (well when the 100th one airs)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Uhm probably between 1997 - 2003 (went to a house show at that time)

VOID

Returned around 2008

The Guest host thing made the whole show unwatchable, I skipped mostly 2 years of the diarrhea horsecrap because of it, returned full time when The Rock came back.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Started watching semi-regularly in '98, with only occasional vague childhood memories before that...stopped watching from '06 to '10 and picked it up again in early '11, so I'm going to guesstimate somewhere in the area of 550-600? Call it 550 for now.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Considering there hasn't been 100 episodes yet...

Anyway ive watched around the 550 mark.

These kind of time periods.
Mid 90s-Yokozuna, The Undertaker, Randy Savage, Brett Hart
Attitude era - HHH, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Benoit, Angle,
Cena Boom -
The Undertaker Vs HBK x2
Wrestlemania 2011 - Summer of Punk - present

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
I've seen most of them although I skipped a bunch in 2009-2010. If they keep producing Raw's like they have been for the last few weeks I'll decide to miss more. But I've been a Raw fan since the beginning and WWF/E fan since the late 80s.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts