Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you watch kane back in the day you would see at some points his body and in ring style would be totally different.

Best example would be in 99 i think he looked like he was shorter and about 230 lbs, and he was doing dropkicks and all sorts of different moves that you never see him do.

anyone think other people have played kane couple times throughout the years

·
Registered
838 Posts
One or two times it was the Undertaker as part of the storyline, and that Luke Galows dude for few weeks in 2006.
Other than that, it was always Glenn Jacobs.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just wondering, cause he went from big to really fucking small in 99 and was looking like a damn cruiserweight, but oh well just a thought

·
Registered
838 Posts
I don't recall ever noticing him being smaller (or cruiserweight lol) back in the day. In what part of '99 do you think was a different wrestler?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Yeah, Kane didn't really get smaller until he was out I think with an injury in 2002 and then came back. He was noticeably smaller and has gotten smaller since then. But in '99? He was huge.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Only 1 person did. If Mysterio never had tattoos, I wonder if people would be asking similar questions for him.

It'd be too obvious if someone else did play the Kane character. Look at Sin Cara. People noticed it the first moment someone else was under the mask

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.