Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
10,411 Posts
I quit watching regularly a few years ago. I'd be asleep by 8:15 every Monday, no joke.

· Registered
1,433 Posts
Takes me 20 mins to watch it. It’s so formulaic I can fast forward the great majority of it knowing when finishes are coming, how long certain matches will be, whether or not there’s a promo or backstage segment to catch etc - but even those you can tell whether they’re meaningful in anyway or just a “tonight I’m going to win blah blah” throw

The matches themselves also follow a similar enough formula that the vast majority are not worth watching.

Dynamite though? A lot less predictable so I do actually sit through and enjoy most of it without reaching for fast forward. I know there’s too many run ins, but at least it means you do need to watch to know what’s going on.

But WWE is all kinds of predictable.

· International Purveyor Of Violence
The Eyes of the Ranger
3,263 Posts
Watch it on Hulu which is chopped down to about an hour and a half. I fast forward once Uncle Howdy or Wyatt appear because that shaves off 20 minutes right there just them walking to the ring or standing in a doorway doing nothing with the smoke machine rolling.

· Registered
20,959 Posts
I haven’t watched a full episode in years. I’m a Youtuber who will go find the full segment/match if one interests me. The only thing I’ve consistently watch is the Bloodline-related material.

· Registered
5,523 Posts
The last full episode I saw was Raw after WM33, 6 years ago. Now I watch it on my way to work, which can range from 2 minutes to 25 minutes if there was an interesting segment, right now the Rollins/Lashley/Theory stuff is good I usually watch their segments.

· Registered
5,266 Posts
The closest I get to watching RAW most weeks is the 5 minute recap that WrestleTalk do on tuesdays.
I'll watch matches or segments at some point in the week if they are getting talked about, and they sound interesting ... but that doesn't add all that much time.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts