Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
I say until Hogan gets bored and walks, with Bischoff following like his sheep and the rest do the same, until TNA just collapses in a heap.

·
Registered
140 Posts
What war? It is healthy competition at this point. IMO it will never be a war. TNA is just 2 weak to EVER take ahold of the ratings that WWE own.
TNA will fold in about a years time when as some2 stated before, Hogan gets bored and leaves, leaving Bischoff to handle a company that is going nowhere. They are WCW lite and are the worsþ produced wrestling show ever made. Some of TNA's home grown guys would probly give their left nut for a WWE contract. IMO if they get to a point to even call then legit comeptition, Vince will jusr drop a bankroll on the Impact zone and finally kill any WCW rework wana be.
LONG LIVE WWE BITCHES!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I still find people wanting TNA to fail to be utterly senseless. Two strong companies is far better than one, though TNA has some way to go before it could be called "strong."

·
Registered
337 Posts
Right now TNA is struggling to compete with WWEs worst concept to date NXT on a channel noone really watches SyFy....If TNA cant get any ratings up a few weeks following WM then they are done for.

Hulk Hogan is on the verge of killing TNA like he killed WCW....I read something that he is once again wrestling tonight against STing?? wow, Hulk, get off the TV man.

As far as WWE being a 'machine' that is true, but wasn't WCW considered the 'machine' at times in the 90s?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Its not that WE want TNA to fail, its just inevitable that it happens. TNA couldn't even keep up with ECW and I am a WWE mark and can say that I NEVER tuned my t into that crap.it was NOTHING like original ECW. Which brings me to the point tha TNA is no WCW.
WCW had a backbone and a big bankroll to work with. TNA has dixie carter and her father that no1's ever heard of before, and o wait Hogan and Flair are there. PLEASE. Give us something fresh. I tune into TNA on thurs but WILL NEVER give up my monday for that crap. Hogan is WAY too involed with the storyline, and guys like pope, kaz, joe, lethal, beer$ and MCMG get ON air time.
Wtf? Who wants to see flabby old ass Hogan when they COULD see the future shine bright? Tell me!
it is just a matter of time before Hogan gets tired, and the fans get tired of him and he'll be gone, Bischoff has the only "shot" IMO to do any damage. But he probly will get his when dixie decides that he isn't doing what he's payed for, then what do you have?
Don't mind me, I'm just a WWE mark... So ill stop the ramblin' there.

·
Harley's Circus
2,555 Posts
When Dixie runs out of money
Which will never happen.
Its like asking when ROH or Chikara will go out of business.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Its not that WE want TNA to fail, its just inevitable that it happens. TNA couldn't even keep up with ECW and I am a WWE mark and can say that I NEVER tuned my t into that crap.it was NOTHING like original ECW. Which brings me to the point tha TNA is no WCW.
WCW had a backbone and a big bankroll to work with. TNA has dixie carter and her father that no1's ever heard of before, and o wait Hogan and Flair are there. PLEASE. Give us something fresh. I tune into TNA on thurs but WILL NEVER give up my monday for that crap. Hogan is WAY too involed with the storyline, and guys like pope, kaz, joe, lethal, beer$ and MCMG get NO air time.
Wtf? Who wants to see flabby old ass Hogan when they COULD see the future shine bright? Tell me!
it is just a matter of time before Hogan gets tired, and the fans get tired of him and he'll be gone, Bischoff has the only "shot" IMO to do any damage. But he probly will get his when dixie decides that he isn't doing what he's payed for, then what do you have?
Don't mind me, I'm just a WWE mark... So ill stop the ramblin' there.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts