Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im sorry if this has already been talked about but i havnt seen anything.

so basicly the thread dsnt need much discription so how long do you think it will last?

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I can't remember a recent title change at the Rumble, so if he gets through TLC, he'll lose at Elimination Chamber.

If he retains through EC, there is NO WAY he defends there.

Too much talent and ways to branch storylines at EC. Plus, I'm not entirely sure if you can depend on Alex Riley for interference purposes :lmao

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I'd write it like ......

Miz defends it til Royal Rumble.
Barrett finally wins
Cena comes back as John Cena , wins the rumble
Then huge build for Cena vs Barrett @ Mania

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im hoping to at least Elimination Chamber where he will most likely lose it to Cena or Orton so they have a big name defending the title at Wresltmania.

·
Registered
21,637 Posts
it will last about 3 months max, I can't see him being in a title match at Mania...or even the Royal Rumble for that matter so he could lose the belt in the next 6 weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I don't see him holding it past Rumble or EC, his name isn't big enough to sell Wrestlemania yet, not even in this rebuilding period.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't see him holding it past Rumble or EC, his name isn't big enough to sell Wrestlemania yet, not even in this rebuilding period.
was his name big enough to win MITB though?

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Not long,first time heel championship reigns are nearly always very short.Most don't last 3 months,which would mean Elimination Chamber and they may place Cena and Orton inside the Royal Rumble match.They could book Miz vs Barrett at the Rumble,with the storyline being Nexus trying to lure Riley into the fold.

But I'd like to see him receive a near 300 day,JBL type reign.He's so disliked (by casuals and smarks) that they should play off the near X-Pac heat.Then whoever finally takes the title could get over huge.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
My prediction is Cena Vs. Orton at Mania for the gold, so Miz will drop it be February, probably before then.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts