Wrestling Forum banner

How long will NXT last + what will replace it.

1993 6
Apologies if this has been done but if it has I couldn't find it. My questions are:

How long will NXT last?? Obviously there will be a 5th series but I hope they end it after that, because half through the second series I kinda got bored of the whole concept and the fact we're going to get 4 "breakout stars" a year it kinda pointless. Th first series was well done with really good pros but they started to get lazy. Series 3 was an abomination, I mean WOW! which has prevented m from watching series 4 or ever again probably.

Also when it finally goes tits up, what will replace it?? Once it goes they need to think of a new show idea, but I think they should create a show just for the divas, so they can broaden the diva's roster and give them more air time hopefully making the division more bearable.

Ideas??
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
Guess they will stop after season 5 and then just go with Tough Enough.
Personally i would love to see Vince, bring back the ECW brand, but that's not gonna happen.

· Registered
19,085 Posts
We don't need ECW brand type show again, it was boring and useless.

If anything, WWE should just make Raw and SD better. It's been YEARS since we've seen only Raw and SD as the shows WWE has. We need no Superstars, NXT or ECW, just have Raw and SD and if a guy isn't good enough to consistently be on either show, release him and save money!

WWE has more than enough superstars to appear on shows weekly and put up a good show but they instead decide to have useless matches and put guys on shows nobody watches

· Registered
718 Posts
If anything, WWE should just make Raw and SD better. It's been YEARS since we've seen only Raw and SD as the shows WWE has. We need no Superstars, NXT or ECW, just have Raw and SD and if a guy isn't good enough to consistently be on either show, release him and save money!

WWE has more than enough superstars to appear on shows weekly and put up a good show but they instead decide to have useless matches and put guys on shows nobody watches
Seeing as Superstars is the best programme they're putting out at the moment, I would fiercely disagree with this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.