Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't sleep on this fella . This guy can wrassle , he's big , powerful , innovative and has a lot of charisma ! WWE are onto a goldmine here . Future World Heavyweight champion for sure

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Cesaro is very talented. The problem Cesaro is going to run into with booking is that he only works as a heel and Smackdown is very heel heavy. There's not a whole lot that Cesaro can do but squash lower level faces until they either build up some faces or turn a few. In the last four weeks, they added to roster O'Neil, Young, Sandow and himself which are all heels while only adding in Ryback to the faces.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Cesaro is great. Although Del Rio is all those things as well, but alas, he isn't really that over.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,531 Posts
Cesaro is great. Although Del Rio is all those things as well, but alas, he isn't really that over.
Cesaro is much better than Del Rio in all facets of wrestling though, and Del Rio is not too shabby in the ring, but Claudio surpasses him easily.

·
Registered
159 Posts
not very. it would have been instantly if they would have brought up chris hero with him and have the KOR dominate the weak tag division

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Not long unless creative manage to screw him up somehow. If they let him use the Swiss Death, he'll definitely get over, possibly even cheered cause it's an awesome move.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,531 Posts
Or Vanilla Midget 8*D
That'll happen for sure. Or Vanilla giant. I can see Mr. Premium, ROCK316AE and JustBringItBitch saying it now..

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
this is why they need to make some roster changes and turn people face. Wrestlers who i think would be decent mid card faces he could feud with are swagger, miz, and del rio. Shit, send him over to raw and have him face either santino if he retains or miz if he wins the belt, for the title and have him go over

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,531 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts