Discussion Starter #1
Raw
Finn Balor
Luke Gallows
Karl Anderson

Smackdown
A.J Styles

Missing someone?
sure the club WWE did, but how long you think it will be until WWE truly does a Bullet Club like stable? Does anyone see it happening, if i missed any Bullet Club members in WWE please list them in this post !!

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
It really should be Balor,Andersson and Gallows. Maybe sign Fale or Tonga as the muscle but Styles should be kept out of it.

Reactions: Ace

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
meh can easily do without it :shrug

Balor mentioning this "Balor club" week in week out is more than enough

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Balor has shown no acknowledgment of Anderson/Gallows since being on the main roster. He joined in a six man tag match against them and didn't hesitate to beat on them for no reason, even though they have no reason to have heat with each other. I'm not sure if they will ever be associated as a unit, they clearly have bigger plans for Balor than that group.

·
Registered
12,030 Posts
The WWE have made it fairly clear that they aren't going to bite with Balor associating with Gallows & Anderson, which is a shame, because it's the most interesting thing any of them could do. AJ Styles is above all that though.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Keep Styles away, do Shield V Club was a rumor going around if I'm not mistaken. The problem is that the Shield being the better team and winning are near certainties, so the feud would only serve as a Shield nostalgia act.

·
Registered
12,030 Posts
I'd be fine if they put The Shield back together. If they had The New Day, The Wyatt Family, The Balor Club with 3MB as a lower-card comedy act, you could have a decent Six-Man Tag Team Division. Cena could mentor Cass & Enzo in a group too. I'd only do that if you dropped the brand split. Roman Reigns is actually fine on his own though. The dude's got physical presence, it's just the presentation that is not working. The dude does not have any babyface charisma. Ambrose & Rollins actually "need" The Shield more. I'd be fine with them forming a tag team and being programmed with the likes of Sheamus & Cesaro and The Revival.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Just keep Finn away from AJ. I don't want Finn to outshine AJ and see fans have to question their markdom.

Reactions: ReekOfAwesomenesss

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I'm guessing when Balor admits he needs help beating Lesnar, Reings or Strowman for the title so he gets Gallows, Anderson, and maybe Dustin Rhodes (since his brother is in the real group) to help him out.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
WWE wise was it even Black and White territory? They barely entered One Man Band territory in WWE
i mean overall. when Adam Page joined I knew they'd found their Vincent. Although his match with Kazarian a few weeks ago was very good.

with the way Anderson and Gallows have been booked if it were to come to the WWE it would be 3MB territory.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well, if Balor is going to show more personality and charisma than his current dull persona, then why not.:bob2

1 - 20 of 31 Posts