Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really want to see him back as a face not that he is not doing good with fortune but i just will like to see him as a face again he's better in that role i dont think it will be soon though also i heard jeff jarrett cut his hair does anyone have a pic of it? is it the same one he had before he started growing his hair out?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I really don't want him to turn face again. He's excellent heel under Flair.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I hate how people want AJ beeing face so they can say "Now he is face, now they will make him a Heavyweight Champion"... I mean, I don't want him beeing the champ right now, because there are many people who would deserve that. It is not only a ping pong thing between him and Kurt and so just let him have his TV Title and that's it. There is still Anderson or Pope for instance.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
give him another 6 months at the very least. What i want to see happen is when Hardy eventually loses the title and puts over a face big time AJ challenges hardy for leadership and Hardy cheats to win and takes AJ out for a few months. Then AJ can return as a face and feud with Hardy

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
He definitely will turn face eventually, the whole "TNA Original" sticking up for the company in TNA's constant stable wars :side:

I really enjoyed when Styles was the face champion earlier this year and last year, but I was probably one of the few on here.. Start the vanilla midget bashing ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like AJ as heel, I think he is doing very well as heel in Fortune, A title shot is on the back burner for now, keep the TV belt. I would say Anderson,Kurt,Pope are main face at the moment. As for JJ's hair and am not realy botherd by it but I liked it in the late 90's WCW time, the sort hair and the blue shade's he wore were kind of cool.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
I kinda want it, but it's not even been a year yet. Just let him do what he does and kinda just let it become what it is. If his character turns more face overtime let it..don't force it because we'll only get a heel-turn not too long after that. I like what he's doing now and I do miss face AJ, but I'm fine with him working like this if it means waiting for something I haven't seen in a while

Jeff Jarrett won't cut his hair but I would actually mark out if he did as weird as that sounds

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hopefully not for a long time.Hes doing a great job as a heel no need
to turn him for a while.When he turns back it needs to be huge.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,647 Posts
He's got the attitude and mix work down as a heel, but the moveset is still so face-oriented. Not enough cheating, not enough heel psychology. Way too many dives, aerial moves, and generally crowd-appeasing actions.

I say give him another 4-6 months, then flip him.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I hope he stays heel (and stays away from the title) until at least 2012, he still needs a lot of improvement before hen can actually pull off being THE guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts