Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll give it until wrestlemania 29, over the past year the show has been getting edgier, and as of right now wwe is going in the same direction as it did back in 1997, slowly getting edgier as months go on before they finally change the rating.

Plus wwe struggles to get a 3.0, while back when pg was in it's prime it was getting between 3.6-4.2, and i believe wwe has notice this so that is why they are allowing more mature words and even blood appear on our tv screen.

So how long do you guys think it will take.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Never ever.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yea I dont see the straying to far away from that PG rating. I think they could push it a little further to the point were they would almost need to go back to TV14, but with them focusing on having a younger audience i think were still gonna see comdiedic clowny faces and whining, complaning, not very dark edgy heels.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL Linda is totally gonna stop gunning for government position in just a few months. :rolleyes:
linda can go and spit on vince's dick for all i care, she should know better then to piss of the iwc, we need tv 14 back for better quality television

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Going to be PG for a long while yet IMO. But really the PG rating is not a big deal b/c there isn't that much they CAN'T do as a PG program. There is alot of stuff that they don't do thats "edgy" from the AE that they could still do as TV PG, they jsut take PG to an extreme most times.

The TV PG rating is for ALOT more than jsut Linda's campaign its part of their marketing plan. They still target portions of the show to kids (i know its not thier biggest audience) but its still a significant part so a TV PG rating will have parents more inclined to letting their kids watch.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
The TV PG rating is for ALOT more than jsut Linda's campaign its part of their marketing plan. They still target portions of the show to kids (i know its not thier biggest audience) but its still a significant part so a TV PG rating will have parents more inclined to letting their kids watch.
When I was a kid I liked seeing people smash eachothers heads in with chairs, not some tall creepy indian guy dance, or some muscular guy with a retarded hair cut talk about fruity pebbles.

Honestly, it's all to do with Linda. Vince never cared until she wanted to run for whatever she's doing (like anyone cares :lol).

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Some American TV rating doesn't matter, its the content. smackdown has always been PG. It can be edgy but still PG. I don't care.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When Drew Mac saves us all of course!
Drew Mcintyre is an angel sent here to save the wwe, someone this talented was obviously made by the gods

He's built like a god - 255 pounds of pure body mucle
the look's - i would turn gay for him
the ring skills - he is bret heart, stone cold, triple h put into one
The charisma - I heard he talked 4 lesbians into doing a 5 way with him in the street corner

I have honestly never seen someone this perfect in my entire life, other then my self and michael cole

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.