Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a sudden marking out for Henry and we all know what happens when we start collectively marking out for someone. It usually takes one jackass to point out a flaw and we all jump on the hating bandwagon in a matter of seconds.

But knowing the awesomeness of Mark Herny, I don't see how anyone could not mark for the guy.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Here is the thing. I dont hate the guy and i don't mind that he was given the ball. however I don't think he deserves the acclaim he is getting. I know his character is what is being praised. Now i think he has done a good job but its not like this character is original or anything. Also for me his lack of wrestling skills really hurts him in my eyes. I know peope all of a sudden think he is the end all be all but lets not forget those same people six months ago could give two fucks about henry and that the truth. So I give him credit but i'm gonna be fair and not go overboard

·
Wrestling is better while drinking
1,888 Posts
Henry is doing good work now. I suspect he will lose the belt before the supporters get tired of him. If he doesn't lose it soon, he will get stale and more people will start complaining.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
always been a mark henry fan so i can't share the same "bandwagoners" mentality that is going on inside the IWC but I just want to see the man succeed. The man was meant to be booked like this.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The only thing he got is some muscle and fat and if he was skinny he wouldn't be a WHC.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I don't mind Mark Henry and think since he already has the World title he should get a dominant run. That said, he's really done nothing to impress me outside of a few marginally entertaining spots. His appeal with the IWC will last however long WWE features him.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Ya I mean he says the same thing "i'm gonna destroy you". I mean its cool for a little while but i have a feeling soon enough it will get stale. I mean in a few months henry will go back to the midcard and we can watch guys like rhodes,christian,bryan,orton,sheamus actually wrestle for the title

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
What awesomeness are you talking about? He's still the same boring, slow black guy who only got a World Title reign because he's been employed for so long.

·
Registered
825 Posts
When he beats down some young talent like Daniel Bryan. Then the IWC will start whining about the WWE burying young talent for a 40 year old career midcarder.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
His monster heel push doing exactly what he's doing right now should have happened years ago. Credit WWE for him doing nothing for 15 years. He looks this good now because WWE has allowed it to happen and quite frankly I am enjoying it. He has destroyed Big Slow, Kane, Khali, Lawler and Orton clean in a match during this run, how much more could you ask for? I hope they keep it up.

·
Registered
996 Posts
His monster heel push doing exactly what he's doing right now should have happened years ago. Credit WWE for him doing nothing for 15 years. He looks this good now because WWE has allowed it to happen and quite frankly I am enjoying it. He has destroyed Big Slow, Kane, Khali, Lawler and Orton clean in a match during this run, how much more could you ask for? I hope they keep it up.
Ya but its boring now lol. I dont want to watch a fat fuck in the main event in a 5 minute squash.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
DUDE. IK.
Some people can suddenly change.

#OneMoreMatch for CHRISTIAN is the shitt.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts