Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Angry at refs
3,097 Posts
Orton's past is well documented already and he's clearly a changed person and has learned from his mistakes. Bringing it up now would do nothing as he's already paid for those acts.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I have to admit when the accusations all came out I was worried Orton's name would come out. I think most of his crimes have been documented and he has apologized/been punished for what he has done.

·
Registered
529 Posts
It's just an extension of the "attack toxic white masculinity" we see in all forms of media and entertainment last few years.

You won't hear a bad word about Nyla Rose or Darren Young from these people.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Well he's been very charming of late with all his pro-BLM tweets, and posts. So I think he's won over a lot of liberals with that, maybe making himself immune to a cancelling. But you never know, depends how bad the accusations are. And technically, cancel culture is already coming after him with tweets like that.

·
Banned
486 Posts
Whilst I'm not saying I completely agree with it, the thing is aren't these current accusations all based on wrestlers past misconduct so why would it be any different in Orton's case, I mean fuck sammy got crazily attacked by a huge amount of wwe stans and sasha banks worshippers just for a throw away comment 4 years ago.

·
Registered
962 Posts
It's just an extension of the "attack toxic white masculinity" we see in all forms of media and entertainment last few years.

You won't hear a bad word about Nyla Rose or Darren Young from these people.
I agree with you 100%. Surely there has to be cases of gay sexual assault but I haven't read or heard about any of those yet. It's 2020 so any male victim shouldn't be embarrassed to come forward anymore.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I agree with you 100%. Surely there has to be cases of gay sexual assault but I haven't read or heard about any of those yet. It's 2020 so any male victim shouldn't be embarrassed to come forward anymore.
That doesn't fit the narrative though does it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts