Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And what do u guys think will happen?

I think itll be far better than the cena confrontation because punk can cut
Endless promos about ppl cheering orton for his sadistic ways..

·
Registered
72 Posts
true ^. id like to see orton and nexus feud, i think it be pretty interesting. i like cena, but im so sick of the cena/nexus feud, cena already won.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
No need to have 5 RKOs every night, plus what is Randy going to say? He has no comebacks for Punk
Not only did he cost Punk the WHC, but he is being doing heelish shit for years now. At least Cena clings to Hustle Loyalty Respect when the writers can't come up with anything better

seriously thought orton hissing is ridiculous lol

·
Registered
694 Posts
I've already said this a million zillion times. A Orton/Nexus feud would've been waaaaaaaay better than a Cena/Nexus feud. I said this the first night they made their debut and attacked Cena. With CM Punk returning he should've feuded with Orton. I don't see whats the point of another Cena/Nexus feud. It makes no sense at all.

·
Registered
694 Posts
No need to have 5 RKOs every night, plus what is Randy going to say? He has no comebacks for Punk
Not only did he cost Punk the WHC, but he is being doing heelish shit for years now. At least Cena clings to Hustle Loyalty Respect when the writers can't come up with anything better

seriously thought orton hissing is ridiculous lol
That'd be better than watching them get buried by Cena for the 2nd time in a row

·
Registered
807 Posts
I don't for ages yet, while Randy's in the title hunt.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
They probaly won't "cross paths." As for whatever fucking reason, Vince and creative are hell bent on having Nexus only actual fued be with John Cena. It's been John Cena since they arrived in June, it is now the middle of January and their still fueding with Cena.

To make things short, it started with Cena and it will likely end with Cena, which is bullshit.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I would love to see an Orton/Nexus feud. The Cena/Nexus feud got stale a long time ago.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
And what do u guys think will happen?

I think itll be far better than the cena confrontation because punk can cut
Endless promos about ppl cheering orton for his sadistic ways..
Great idea mate, on top of that Punk can bring up the fact that Orton punted him in the head, possibilities are endless, also the matches would be a whole lot less predictable.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
They already did....

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,847 Posts
I dread the thought of Orton and Nexus crossing paths. I fear that Orton will be the one to finish Nexus off. But as someone said, we'll proberly be seeing a lot more RKO's then before.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Never again hopefully. Orton gets lost in the mix like he did not so long ago. Involving him in the Nexus story is wasting him. It would only work if he could go ape-shit on all of them but then that would damage them as a group.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.