Wrestling Forum banner

How Long til Mystico is WWE champ?

1983 Views 29 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Validation Boy
Not sure if this is an old idea for a thread, but how long? And when will he either feud, or join Rey?

I say in 3 months, he's World Champ.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Id have Mistico debut at mania during the Rhodes Mysterio match...most people would probably think Sin Cara was coming to help out his fellow mexican (and hell they almost look like twins in the ring) but turns on Mysterio and helps Rhodes win the match.

Debut Sin Cara as a heel, although eventually I believe he will be a face in the WWE.

As far as the world title picture heres how Id do it...

Have del Rio win the WHC at mania (Christian costing Edge the title so they can start a long feud). Have del Rio's first WHC defense feud against Kofi which del Rio defends. Then have JoMo come to SD! in the draft and eventually compete against del Rio and take him down. New WHC John Morrison. Have him begin feuding with Wade Barrett but have Morrison retain. Bring Del Rio back to feud with JoMo (having Sin Cara helping him along the way). Then in a match with JoMo and Del Rio have Del Rio win with the help of sin cara, but after the match Sin Cara takes down Del Rio and turns face and feuds with Del Rio for the title.

Kinda long and confusing, but just a thought. Probably wont happen though.

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Id have Mistico debut at mania during the Rhodes Mysterio match...most people would probably think Sin Cara was coming to help out his fellow mexican (and hell they almost look like twins in the ring) but turns on Mysterio and helps Rhodes win the match.
That would piss off a sh*t-ton of people. It's been done before, too. But yeah, i'd be interested in watching that unfold.

· The One Who Knocks
5,640 Posts
Can he cut a coherent promo? If he can't, then he can never be champion, much less do so in a matter of months. I don't care how many flippity-doos the guy can do in the ring, eventually that act will get old and he'll have to make the crowd care about his character.

· Registered
155 Posts
How many of the biggest faces start off heels?

I think the bigger the heel they are, the bigger it becomes when they turn and finally turn face. Orton was kinda an example of this (better examples are triple H, stone cold, etc) but these guys were such big heels that became big names in the WWE and once they turned face people loved them even more.

I think sin cara could def debut as a heel which could help build his character before making a face turn.

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think sin cara could def debut as a heel which could help build his character before making a face turn.
If the top dogs expect the audience to be educated on Mystico (which they should, look at daniel-bryan-danielson), then they know it would be ludicrous to have him debut as a heel. He's suuuper face.

· Registered
4,017 Posts
Hmmm he has to adapt to the WWE-style all that flippy lucha shit isn't gonna work. Vince doesn't like that too much.
makes you wonder what the hell is vince thinking by hiring thim, making a big deal out of it, making the media get all over this and also make him skip FCW, NXT or whatever crap new talent goes trough and also having vignettes of him airing right as wrestlemania is down the road

yeaaah vince doesn't like that, he will be fired soon

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.