Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Sources report that Hulk Hogan's new deal with TNA is for two years. Eric Bischoff is also likely re-signed for two more years.

·
Registered
213 Posts
TNA recently triggered a renewal clause in Hulk Hogan's contract to extend their original deal. Hogan originally signed a two-year contract in October 2009 that included at least one additional year at TNA's option.

Source: .................

·
Registered
442 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Didnt Hogan promise 2 years ago, that if he wasnt able to improve TNA's ratings significantly he would pack
his bags and leave?

·
Registered
145 Posts
TNA trolling the fans. Give some people what they want, but at the same time give the majority what they don't want. Tired heat, isn't good heat. But they don't know that. Here's to another 2 years of..... Greatness? /sigh

·
Registered
152 Posts
Update: TNA may have an additional option year on the deal, but I have not been able to confirm that definitively. Meanwhile, the widespread assumption of people within TNA is that Eric Bischoff restructured his deal when he was promoted to the executive producer role back in March, meaning that his deal was not on the verge of expiring this month.
This is from prowrestling's site.

It seems at least, Bischoff and Hogan have two different types of contracts so that when Hogan leaves, I'd imagine Bischoff to continue working in the company instead of both leaving at the same time. Unless he decides to unexpectedly leave.

·
My World...
180 Posts
I don't mind bischoff but what has hogan accomplish in tna besides pushing abyss to the moon and driving down ratings.I hope that it's just a rumar that hogan resigned because he hasn't done anything for tna and another two years means another two years of immortal.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I see the trolls are at it again, I don't see a problem, Hogan puts bums in seats which is good for TNA.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I love Eric Bischoff so forever i hope but as for Old Socks Hogan, 10 seconds i hope, I want Hogan to GTFO =D

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'd be more than happy for EB to stay, I just wish Hogan would either fuck off out the company or take a backroom role.

I'm just hoping Sting wins at BFG so Immortal will be disbanded giving Hogan less screen time.

With any luck Hogans match will blow so bad and the fans get so nasty he'll quit TNA.

Come on Philli!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts