Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To me it feels like they've been feuding for 5 years, i know weeks ago before the Rumble they was showing a recap from like 2 months ago with the dog food segment and they had been feuding even before that. Two of the most boring wrestlers in the company have been feuding with each other for months upon months, its really hurting Smackdown.

I swear all of Corbin's feuds feels like they drag on and on and on, same thing with his feud with Seth it felt like it was never gonna end.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,203 Posts
Forever. He's been feuding with him and the Shield guys on and off since he was the Constable of RAW. Corbin is such trash. The guy gets so much fuckin TV time. I don't understand why this company continues to push the guy as the top heel. There are so many other better choices. Other than Lesnar, he's essentially been WWE's top heel since early 2018. The amount of TV time he gets kind of makes that statement true.

·
Angry at refs
2,736 Posts
Like 4 years straight. They were even feuding when Roman was going against Lesnar. This isn't long term booking or storytelling. This is pure laziness.
Both are very bland and mediocre in every aspect, and this feud is being written by monkies, so their combined 5/10 drops to a 2/10. It's torture.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like 4 years straight. They were even feuding when Roman was going against Lesnar. This isn't long term booking or storytelling. This is pure laziness.
Both are very bland and mediocre in every aspect, and this feud is being written by monkies, so their combined 5/10 drops to a 2/10. It's torture.
This is a feud that could be used in hell as a form of torture, forcing you to watch them feud for years.

·
Fearless University Graduate
14,981 Posts
Slightly less than its been since The Shield guys rocked up, took over the Main Event and sent ratings crashing into the gutter. So slightly less than forever. WWE really know how to bludgeon us over the head with something to the point where it feels like the same tired crap with the same tired people has been going on since the dawn of time.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
WWE doesn't seem to understand that Baron Corbin is only good in small doses. They are making the same mistake they did on Raw having him constantly ether part of the main event or the main feud. Roman should have moved on to someone else by now.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Well When you put two boring charisma less characters in a long term feud, thats what happens 😄 .. Not to mention, he is probably the one guy Reigns got cheered against...So Vince wants to just keep beating around the bush..

·
Southern Pride
2,817 Posts
It has been a long time.

I could have sworn that they feuded for a short time when they were both on RAW. Maybe back when Corbin was constable/acting GM, but it was only a match apparently.

·
FOTC
10,335 Posts
Too long, but it's because of the point that others have brought up. I will say that King Corbin is probably one of the best heels we've seen in a long time. And people wanted Chad Gable to win the King of the Ring...

·
Registered
902 Posts
Sucks when a feud HURTS both people involved, but I think this happened here. Reigns has been downgraded and Corbin continually gets joked on.
I can't take either seriously.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts