Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wouldn't mind no longer than 6 months since i have always liked Jeff Hardy, then let the Pope, Anderson, or someone in the mix get it from him.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Until his retirement honestly.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Bischoff said the storyline is probably going to carry on until LockDown, so I assume that's when he'll lose it. Even though it'll probably happen this way, I don't wanna see him lose it to RVD, I like that TNA is taking their time with their feud, but RVD hasn't really impressed me that much since coming into TNA.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Generally unless I REALLY hate who has the strap (in any Promotion) I like to see the Champ retain. I'm not huge on Hardy but I hope he keeps it for a good, good while. Why not?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I could really see him holding onto it until Lockdown or even Slammiversary. TNA seems to like long (at least long in today's standards) title reigns and I think Jeff Hardy is no different. Really, as long as he continues to grow in his new role, I say he should keep it as long as possible.

·
Banned
311 Posts
To be honest with you, his heel turn has been pretty bad. His character isn't very believable and his mic skills still suck. Which is why I don't him to remain champion for much long. If he was a face, I'd like to see him hold it for atlest 6 months.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I am hoping until Bound for Glory. Im hoping for him to lose to Anderson @ Lockdown only for a loophole somehow to cause the title to go back to Hardy. Then I want to see Immortal do everything in it's power to keep Anderson away from the title until the culmination match at Bound for Glory in which Anderson wins and the storyline ends.

This storyline should be designed to make Mr. Anderson the biggest star in TNA history. If it is being built for anything else then it is a waste of time. TNA needs a superstar, a guy that people around the country want to see, a guy that can create a big buzz for TNA. Someone almost bigger than TNA in the way that Hogan was bigger than the WWF, Goldberg was bigger than WCW, Rock & Austin were bigger than the WWF, and how Cena is bigger than the WWE. Someone that makes fans say "I want to see Andersons match, he wrestles for TNA" compared to "I want to see TNAs PPV, I think the main event has Mr. Anderson & _______."

TNA needs that guy and Anderson has the talent to pull it off.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
i like long title runs like AJ's .. so im gonna say almost a year... maybe they'll have Styles turn face and win the title from him.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Until at least Slammiversary, if he continues to be as good as I think he has since turning heel.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I'm a fan of long title reigns, so I'd be happy to see him hold the strap for another 9 months before dropping it.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Hopefully to at least Lockdown, Maybe in the meantime Jeff could be pinned for the belt but something like HHH/Jericho 2000 could happen where they get the ref to reverse the decision so its a big moment when that person actually prys the belt from Jeffs hands.
I'd personally like a Face AJ or Mr.Anderson to win the belt from Jeff, nothing against RVD but he didn't impress me that much during his reign.
I'm loving Jeff as a heel at the moment, its really refreshing so i def hope he doesn't lose it in the too near future.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Like most of you have said, it would be nice if he keeps it until Lockdown. Then they can build The Pope vs Antichrist, with Pope winning.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts