Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark, Del Rio, Beth, Cody, Dolph, quite a bit of Heel champs there. Main question, how long do you think the 2 ME heel champs will last?

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
I dunno, but I'm just about ready for the entire WWE locker room to turn on Cena and just pure beat the shit out of him.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I'm dead serious here. I am expecting Lawler to come back and feud with Mark Henry for the title. Once he's all healed up, I wouldn't be surprised if they started that program.
No way...why would Lawler be credible? He was just fed to add a name to the "hall of pain". The man couldn't beat Miz but wants a shot at Henry? If ANYTHING he might interfere in a match against Henry but I doubt it. I expect Kane or Big Show or both since they were a team b4 they left do that job if anybody.

Who knows, WWE have done crazier things I guess.

·
Ex nihilo
9,316 Posts
I was really expecting someone to return last night during the post match spot where Henry had Orton's leg in the chair.

Kane, Show hell even Taker but no. I'm guessing they will either put the title back on Orton at Vengeance or put Henry in a program with Sheamus

·
1,817 Posts
Henry will feud with Sheamus.

Orton will feud with rhodes for the Intercontinental belt, so Orton is still a champ (when he wins it) and gives it more credibility.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
I was really expecting someone to return last night during the post match spot where Henry had Orton's leg in the chair.

Kane, Show hell even Taker but no. I'm guessing they will either put the title back on Orton at Vengeance or put Henry in a program with Sheamus
i was hoping Bryan would cash in after orton hit Henry with the chair after the match!

With regards to heel champs they are making a big deal of the IC title again so Rhodes will have the strap for a long, i think ziggler will have another couple of months, Beth will get a good reign top maybe until karma comes back.As for the heavyweight belts they get passed around like hot potatoes so its anybody's guess really

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Hopefully Henry's reign lasts until WrestleMania, where Bryan defeats him, but highly unlikely. I read some reports from last night and it says that Henry actually ran away after the match. That's a bad sign.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ehh the wwe championship will prob change next, the hot potato game will end and someone will get a reign as champion. its worth it if the the giant confusions with awesome truth, nash, HHH etc come to an interesting conclusion.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What I'm hoping is that either Del Rio retains for a while, whilst Cena and Punk are caught up in this conspiracy angle targeted for Survivor Series. Henry NEEDS to keep the belt until 'mania, it's the only way the belt will keep credibility, because whoever takes it off Henry at 'mania will have huge street cred for being able to take down such a mean muthafucker. Cody just got his new belt and whilst I would like a Rhodes v Orton feud, I hope Cody keeps the belt in the end, it's time Orton started using some of his 'superhero' abilities to put good young talent over. As for Ziggler, i think he should lose to Riley at Survivor Series and then compete hard for the tag-titles with Air-boom and Awesome Truth. Beth should retain until Kharma returns. By the time Wrestlemania comes about, the WWE could have several amazing storylines on their hands.

·
Banned
807 Posts
Heels are suppose to be the champs, faces are suppose to chase the title.. This is the only thing the WWE is currently doing right

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,612 Posts
I hope Henry gets to reign as champion for a couple more months and defends it at TLC in December. Hopefully Christian is n that match since it is his specialty. It could be like last year's 4-Way. Henry, Sheamus, Kane (Or Show), and Christian.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I was confident that Del Rio was not going to win in the main event when Henry retained but yes, they actually did it and now we have two heel champs. Hopefully Del Rio loses it as soon as possible. Can't stand him.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
If they wanted Del Rio to have it for the Mexican tour, they should've just let him keep it at NoC, not this nonsense they did between SummerSlam and now.

As for Mark Henry, I'm starting to think they are going to push Sheamus to go after Henry next.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts