Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's about time Punk returns to the main event, now I'm not calling for him to take anybody's spot so don't jump on me for that, he can be included in a triple threat match with Bryan & Orton, not right away but maybe at TLC or even Wrestlemania, the main event scene needs his mic work.

Knowing WWE, Cena would probably be the one to be inserted into the feud when he returns.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jesus! just let Bryan have his fucking moment with the belt man..now you want Punk to be inserted and have him win? WTF! He already dominated for a year.
Did I say have him win? I said the main event needs his mic, & a triple threat between Bryan/Punk/Orton would be pretty awesome, Bryan should win that, but there's no harm in having Punk there, & it doesn't have to be right away, that triple threat match needs to happen before or at Wrestlemania.

·
Baby Yoda
30,214 Posts
Punk doesn't need the title, he's gotten a level that he can feud without it.

He just needs a good opponent and some good writing.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Let him feud with Del Rio for the World Title. Maybe it will get people to start to actually care about the World Heavyweight Championship.

ALSO: You could have Punk win it and eventually have Sandow cash in on Punk and win the title and we'd get a Punk/Sandow feud. Imagine how awesome the promos could be.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Punk is a midcarder talent, he was over a year ago just because of the promo, now hes back to reality. And this is comming from a huge punk mark.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let him feud with Del Rio for the World Title. Maybe it will get people to start to actually care about the World Heavyweight Championship.

ALSO: You could have Punk win it and eventually have Sandow cash in on Punk and win the title and we'd get a Punk/Sandow feud. Imagine how awesome the promos could be.
I would love to see their promo battles, but the WHC means shit right now, & it would be a demotion to CM Punk at this point, I wouldn't mind a non-title feud though.

Punk is a midcarder talent, he was over a year ago just because of the promo, now hes back to reality. And this is comming from a huge punk mark.
How so? he's the best mic worker on the roster (except maybe Heyman, but Heyman is not a wrestler), he's AT WORST the third best in-ring worker, & he's also pretty fucking over.

I say that combination = main eventer.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
CM Punk will return at the mainevent, now it's time to other talent to be in it, maybe Punk wins the Rumble 2014, who knows.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
He'll return to the main event eventually. Right now WWE is more focused on getting over Big Show as a huge babyface main event star.

·
Registered
409 Posts

OMGYES

·
Registered
9,180 Posts
As long as Heyman is there. Just throw him out already he has served his purpose... Im sick of Paul Heyman.

All he is needed for is being a mouthpiece for Lesnar.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
he's the best mic worker on the roster (except maybe Heyman, but Heyman is not a wrestler), he's AT WORST the third best in-ring worker.
If it weren't for shit like this, I would never complain about Punkfans.

No particular order on these.

Nearly equal to or better mic workers:

The Rock
John Cena
HHH
Vince
Heyman

Nearly equal to or better ring workers:

Cesaro
Del Rio
Lesnar
Christian
Rhodes
Bryan
Ziggler
Cena
Orton
Sheamus

So I would say it's very arguable that Punk isn't top 5 on the mic or top 10 in ring skills.

But yeah, somehow he's definitely #1 on the mic and "AT WORST" #3 ring work. Everyone else is a fuckin bum who doesn't come close amiright? fpalm

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Probably forever because they handed his spot over to that geek, Daniel Bryan and he's retiring soon, whenever the hell his contract is due. It's a shame.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
He isn't in the ''mid card'' he's been in the second biggest match of the night at every PPV since Payback.

Punk marks are ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
The sad/funny thing is just a few months ago Ryback was looking like a guy who was gonna be in that Main Event fold, bad timing and momentum being killed I guess.

I dont see Punk in midcard for long.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
Isn't Punk retiring soon anyway? Seems like he's just thrown in random feuds now seeing as he always said he'd hang his boots up when he turns 35, which is the end of the month.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts