Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of us know, Mark won his first world title! But how long do you think his first world title reign will be? Will it be like Kane's first WWE title reign where it was a day long and the next win was 12 years later? Or will it be one of the longest reigns we have seen in awhile? Discuss

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Re: How long do U think Mark Henry's 1st World title reign will be if he won? *Spoile

3 months, and then a D Bryan cash in perhaps? ;) I like how you completely spoiled NOC and then in the end put *spoilers* fpalm

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Re: How long do U think Mark Henry's 1st World title reign will be if he won? *Spoile

Sadly, 2 weeks

I hope i'm wrong and he goes on to hold the belt for like half a year. But when he said that he was never going to lose the title, it made me think that they're just setting it up for him to lose it in 2 weeks. Hopefully i'm wrong, and it means that he will do anything to keep the title for a long ass time

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts

I didn't, I said IF HE WON
That makes no sense. Why would you want to predict how long a title reign would last if someone won? The title makes it incredibly obvious Henry won, considering it's just after NOC and you put spoilers behind it. Would you really make this thread if Orton won? Nope.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts

Hopefully he losses the title on Tuesday... I mean Friday night ZackDown. So 2/5 days depends how you look at things.

·
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
5,893 Posts

If WWE are smart they'll have Orton successfully RKO Henry at HIAC.....only for him to kick out and shock the world because to my knowledge Orton is yet to successfully hit the RKO on Henry, certainly in a proper match that is. Henry will then maul Orton and retain the belt with everyone wondering who can stop him after Orton's best move couldn't put him down. Maybe book a 4 way or something at Vengeance with Henry/Sheamus/Orton/Christian and have Henry either pin Orton after one of the other two does the work to keep Orton credible whilst moving him out of the title picture or have Sheamus/Christian eat the pin. From Survivor Series onwards I'd like to see Sheamus be given the program with Henry seeing as his momentum is terrific right now and they have a chance to capitalise on his overness. I'd have Henry just scrape through Sheamus maybe in a gimmick match like LMS or a Strap match where he doesn't have to pin Sheamus to retain the belt...or at Elimination Chamber and maybe have Sheamus last the entire match before ultimately losing to keep him strong, then book him in a big Mania program and try and put the belt on him sometime around Summerslam as a callback to the Rock 2000 quest to become champion.

Whilst Henry is destroying under card guys and local wrestlers on Smackdown and then wrestling the elite talent on PPV slowly build Daniel Bryan up by tapping out people at will, become more aggressive and violent and giving him crucial promo time either on Smackdown or on some of those WWE.com exclusives that have appeared recently where Bryan cuts the passionate promos that he delivers greatly. At Wrestlemania have a bloodied and battered Daniel Bryan tap out Mark Henry with the Labell Lock or some new submission and have him raise the belt high over the lifeless and beaten remains of Henry. Voila new and credible superstar in Bryan, prolonged program that will eventually culminate in Sheamus becoming WHC, Henry gets to look like a true champion who is impossible to beat and new guys get to be given the ball to run with.

If WWE aren't smart, Orton pins Henry clean as a whistle at HIAC and the likes of Sheamus and Bryan are left without a monster to feud with who can enhance their credibility.

·
Registered
20 Posts

I always found Mark Henry Boring. No mic skills and slow in the ring

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts

HIAC, then we'll get Orton winning again and last night will be played off as a "fluke"

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

That makes no sense. Why would you want to predict how long a title reign would last if someone won? The title makes it incredibly obvious Henry won, considering it's just after NOC and you put spoilers behind it. Would you really make this thread if Orton won? Nope.
It does make sense because its called a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION, You're just dragging this out because you didn't bother to read the whole title before criticizing. Tons of hypothetical questions are asked around here. Don't like the question or the thread? then just stay away from it, that simple.

HIAC, then we'll get Orton winning again and last night will be played off as a "fluke"

Yeah my guess would be then or shortly after

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts

Henry should hold the belt for a good few months imo.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts

If WWE are smart they'll have Orton successfully RKO Henry at HIAC.....only for him to kick out and shock the world because to my knowledge Orton is yet to successfully hit the RKO on Henry, certainly in a proper match that is. Henry will then maul Orton and retain the belt with everyone wondering who can stop him after Orton's best move couldn't put him down. Maybe book a 4 way or something at Vengeance with Henry/Sheamus/Orton/Christian and have Henry either pin Orton after one of the other two does the work to keep Orton credible whilst moving him out of the title picture or have Sheamus/Christian eat the pin. From Survivor Series onwards I'd like to see Sheamus be given the program with Henry seeing as his momentum is terrific right now and they have a chance to capitalise on his overness. I'd have Henry just scrape through Sheamus maybe in a gimmick match like LMS or a Strap match where he doesn't have to pin Sheamus to retain the belt...or at Elimination Chamber and maybe have Sheamus last the entire match before ultimately losing to keep him strong, then book him in a big Mania program and try and put the belt on him sometime around Summerslam as a callback to the Rock 2000 quest to become champion.

Whilst Henry is destroying under card guys and local wrestlers on Smackdown and then wrestling the elite talent on PPV slowly build Daniel Bryan up by tapping out people at will, become more aggressive and violent and giving him crucial promo time either on Smackdown or on some of those WWE.com exclusives that have appeared recently where Bryan cuts the passionate promos that he delivers greatly. At Wrestlemania have a bloodied and battered Daniel Bryan tap out Mark Henry with the Labell Lock or some new submission and have him raise the belt high over the lifeless and beaten remains of Henry. Voila new and credible superstar in Bryan, prolonged program that will eventually culminate in Sheamus becoming WHC, Henry gets to look like a true champion who is impossible to beat and new guys get to be given the ball to run with.

If WWE aren't smart, Orton pins Henry clean as a whistle at HIAC and the likes of Sheamus and Bryan are left without a monster to feud with who can enhance their credibility.
i like this, it keeps everyone credible and is different from the norm, wish wwe creative thought things out this far

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I always found Mark Henry Boring. No mic skills and slow in the ring
Mark has his moments, I am not a major fan of his myself but I definitely believe he deserves this title win. But I guess we will see how successful his reign is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts