Wrestling Forum banner

How long could it be?

473 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  CandyCoatedChaos
The one thing that I could not stand about the Rumble last year, was how short the Rumble match was! It was, Dolph Ziggler-out....Chris Masters-out...etc. I mean with only 3 other matches on the card. I'd say Orton/Miz could go for about 15min and Edge and Ziggler for a good 25 and the divas go for about 8-10. This match to me will have to be almost 2 hours long, which to me is wonderful. I love the fact that there are a lot of jobbers in this year, even if they won't stay in for very long, if the WWE is smart, they'll let the ring fill up a little bit.

How long do you think it'll last?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
2,283 Posts
since a 30 man rumble is about 60 minutes, you divide 60 by 30 (for each superstar) which is 2. then you do 2 times 10 for ten extra superstars which is 20 plus 60 minutes on average which is about a 80 minute rumble (add a couple of minutes probually)

· Registered
1,931 Posts
Rumble match will probably be a bit longer than usual this year but I also expect more quick eliminations and multi eliminations so it won't be too long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.