Wrestling Forum banner

How long before ...

776 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Kelly Kelly fan
Randy Orton ruptures a vein in his forehead or neck ?
That guy is seriously bulging veins when he goes into his "hearing voices" mode, and it doesn't look all that healthy.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember when I was a kid, about 12 or so we used to do this thing that would feel like a buzz.
You would breathe in and out real fast 10 times, then hold your breath and "hulk yourself up", just try to force out all that air, and try just as hard not to let it happen.
When you finally couldn't stand it and let it out, you would get one helluva rush, just about knock you off your feet.
When my buddies did it, I noticed their faces getting beat red and veins popping out all over, that what I think about when I see Orton, and I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he passed out one of these times.

· Banned
2,149 Posts
I remember when I was a kid, about 12 or so we used to do this thing that would feel like a buzz.
You would breathe in and out real fast 10 times, then hold your breath and "hulk yourself up", just try to force out all that air, and try just as hard not to let it happen.
When you finally couldn't stand it and let it out, you would get one helluva rush, just about knock you off your feet.
When my buddies did it, I noticed their faces getting beat red and veins popping out all over, that what I think about when I see Orton, and I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he passed out one of these times.
Cool story bro

· Banned
21 Posts
Hahaha,a variation of the death game,we used to do it all the time as kids in a similar manner.Nothing harmful ever happened except one time when a blood vessel on my forearm popped a bit and spilled some blood under the skin.

· Registered
380 Posts
Well, he did bust his wrist when slamming the mat, so I can imagine Orton injuring himself again in one way or another just by taunting.

Not as bad as McMahon tearing a quad getting into the ring though... or is it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.