Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Can't turn, never liked him for me he gonna be always the comedic jobber that was beat by his wife.

·
Registered
263 Posts
For me a few things go against Drew.

First of all he's articulate and friendly and kind of normal when it comes to interviews, and I feel this is exactly his comfort zone. But wrestling requires more that ordinary, it requires a certain energy and I have not yet seen that from Drew.

Second Drew is a big big guy, and in modern WWE he dwarfs all but a handful of the roster. It is especially hard to stay the babyface when in most of his matches he will physically dominate his opponents. Everybody he faces will have to be odious or physical monsters, and in the workrate era WWE rarely goes this route any more.
The last statement is not true. Braun, Roman, Corbin, Orton, Edge, Elias, Samoa Joe, Wyatt, etc.- All guys who are either about the same size or at least look like they can beat Drew ( Joe is not as tall but he is still a big guy who carries himself well enough to make you believe he is a threat for example)

Also Seth Rollins and Styles due to them having backup are more than legit as a threat.

And then you also have a few part timers like Goldberg or Taker if they need some big special attraction matchup.

Mcyntire is indeed a big guy but is not that big as to be completely towering over the rest like Braun is for example .

81 - 82 of 82 Posts