Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I think there's a good chance he might have it leading into Wrestlemania. I can see him winning it in the Elimination Chamber and then going on to face Cena at Mania.

Ideally I'd like to see Miz keep the title through til Mania, I think Wade can wait.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Royal Rumble is my guess. Barett going into WM as champ to face Cena is the most logical outcome. But he needs to have some kind of cretiablity, so EC will be too late.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
I hope that they let it build up even longer, so that when he finally does win the belt, the little Cenation brats will want to off themselves.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Royal Rumble at the latest, WWE have invested too much into him to not continue to push him (and he's more than ready) so logically he should walk into wrestlemania as the champ

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
After Wrestlemania. The Miz has just become champion, WWE won't waste all the build-up they gave to Miz by having him lose the belt fast, Miz will hold the belt until at least WM and faces Orton in the main event in order to cement Miz as legitimate main eventer. Barrett doesn't need to become champion to get more heat because he is super over right now, besides, the Era of Awesome has just begun, nobody should ruin it, Nexus might play a part in it but i don't think Barrett will gain the upper hand as long as The Miz holds the belt. The day Barrett becomes champion is after he finishes his feud with Cena, and the blow-off match will most likely take place at WM, Nexus will disband and Cena will beat Barrett, leaving Barrett on his own going forward, and he'll win the belt as soon as posssible to gain his heat back. Just my view.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I think Wade Barrett will win it @ Elimination Chamber from The Miz, and then face John Cena @ WrestleMania. If WWE wants to make The Miz a legitimate main-eventer, he's going to hold the belt for at least 3 months before he drops it.

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts
After Wrestlemania. The Miz has just become champion, WWE won't waste all the build-up they gave to Miz by having him lose the belt fast, Miz will hold the belt until at least WM and faces Orton in the main event in order to cement Miz as legitimate main eventer. Barrett doesn't need to become champion to get more heat because he is super over right now, besides, the Era of Awesome has just begun, nobody should ruin it, Nexus might play a part in it but i don't think Barrett will gain the upper hand as long as The Miz holds the belt. The day Barrett becomes champion is after he finishes his feud with Cena, and the blow-off match will most likely take place at WM, Nexus will disband and Cena will beat Barrett, leaving Barrett on his own going forward, and he'll win the belt as soon as posssible to gain his heat back. Just my view.
Lol at thinking Miz will enter WM as champion. If he does, that would probably the the lowest buyrate in WM history. He won't make it past EC.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Lol at thinking Miz will enter WM as champion. If he does, that would probably the the lowest buyrate in WM history. He won't make it past EC.
Just my feeling, because it seems WWE are serious on pushing him to the top, with a good build-up i think the feud still would attract a lot of buyers, he's not a star power indeed but Orton in the main event alone could make up for it as long as the build-up is good and garners a lot of attention.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
i think he's taking it off Miz sooner rather then later to be honest. I think at TLC he might win the title cause Barrett is a far bigger deal then miz, i think Miz won the title cause winning it off him clean won't damage him more then it would cena or Orton.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wrestlemania will come and go and he won't be champion. I say he wins the belt sometime after wrestlemania. Orton will challenge for one title while Triple H challenges for smackdowns word belt. Perhaps after winning the Royal Rumble.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts