Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know that AEW is still a new entity in the professional wrestling world but there’s no denying the buzz that surrounds the company at the moment. With their ITV deal here in the UK, AEW has a potentially huge platform to become a big deal over here. With that in mind, how long do you think it’ll be before they bring the show to the UK? They could do a big show at Craven Cottage (the grounds of Fulham FC, a team owned by Shahid Khan) or some smaller dates as part of a tour. Do you think we’ll see AEW over here anytime soon?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
A UK tour soon would be pretty good. Bringing the show to the UK soon, while there’s still the initial buzz and excitement, would be smart - particularly as their ITV show means exposure on free TV for them to publicise the shows. I’d love them to bring their show over here.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Cant wait for the Canadian tour also. AEW is killing it in Canada.
Killing as in ratings? Lol i dont know what else they could be kilming it with in Canada. Also cant wait but sadly most likely wont come to BC as its the least wrestling place in Canada. I mean Vancouver used to be popular for wwf but its a bandwagon city and very expensive to run in. I'll probably have to make a trip to Calgary!

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I think a UK Dynamite Taping or PPV, along with a Canadian one must be on the cards sometime in 2020. It be stupid of them not too as they proven a success both countries and the fans there are great. I be shocked if we don't see at least a Dynamite taping Canada and UK even a PPV sometime in the next year or so.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think I recall Tony Khan saying in an interview after full gear that they're planning to come to the UK & Canada in 2020. I really hope they make an announcement of when soon because I am sure as hell gonna be there but I need time to save

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
They have said 2020. Can't wait till they announce when as I so want to go. My mate who is a non wrestling fan is interested in going too

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I'm gonna cross my fingers that NZ gets a look in, though it's probably doubtful. WWE doesn't come here anymore so AEW could slide on in there and take their fans. But if they go to Australia instead, I'll fly over for it.

·
Registered
12,531 Posts
I would be absolutely stunned if they didn't do a European tour in 2020. Do an 8 day/8 show tour, Wednesday to Wednesday so you get two UK Dynamites. Not sure where all they have good tv, but the 8 day tour could look something like:

London, Manchester, Glasgow, Dublin, Germany, France, Birmingham, Liverpool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts