Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this seems like a waste of a topic, but I wanna know what has been happening in TNA lately? Last time I saw it was about 2 months ago and it was HORRIBLE, but I know just read that TNA has been having higher attendances at their recent shows, so I'm asking how is their product? Is it doing any better?

·
The Man
15,287 Posts
I don't watch often, but from what I've seen it's okay. I have to hand it to TNA: one thing they have over the WWE is that, while at times the WWE can just be so bland and so by the motions that I get pretty bored by it, TNA always has something keeping my interest: whether or not it's because it's actually good, or more like watching a car accident, well, that depends. I'm a big fan of B and so-bad-they're-good movies, so I may not be the best one to judge here.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Bobby Roode & Austin Aries.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
The lead up to BFG has been really good so far. Still a lot of areas that need improvement but overall I think right now it's a decent wrestling show. You should start watching.

·
Banned
251 Posts
I think since those backstage altercations between Hogan and Russo, there's been quite a bit of change. I don't know why though. It's strange...

·
Banned
302 Posts
TNA is destroying Smackdown in terms of TV show attendance, Bound For Glory will be a must see event, Bobby Roode is gonna be there G.O.A.T.

Overall solid product, more enjoyable than Smackdown and RAW at times.

·
Banned
529 Posts
Sorry if this seems like a waste of a topic, but I wanna know what has been happening in TNA lately? Last time I saw it was about 2 months ago and it was HORRIBLE, but I know just read that TNA has been having higher attendances at their recent shows, so I'm asking how is their product? Is it doing any better?
Horribly.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Slowly improving into a very enjoyable level, but then again, i once was a WWE mark, like really loyal, i watched TNA one time, it was painful, cause i was lost in the product, but then, after a few months since 2007, ive become a TNA and WWE mark.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Don't just watch one impact and give up on it, keep watching and if after B4G you still don't like it at least you know you have given TNA a fair crack of the whip ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.