Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just watching my Survivor Series 2005 DVD tonight, when I stumbled upon something I haven't seen for years. I have never seen this brought up here before, whether in be about untasteful moments or about Vince being racist.

PC or not, this shit is fucking hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXBnEabG43s

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven't seen this in a while either

:lmao at Booker's reaction
It isn't on the video I posted, but of course he turns to Sharmell and say "Tell me didn't just say that". Would have been even better if Ron Simmons would have walked up and said DAMN!

·
Premium Member
43,592 Posts
Living proof that McMahon is insane. I am willing to bet money that somebody told him "You can't do that! You can't say the N-Word!" and he said "Oh yeah! Watch me! Booker, I need ya for a minute!"

That said...it was kinda funny, lol.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Was just watching my Survivor Series 2005 DVD tonight, when I stumbled upon something I haven't seen for years. I have never seen this brought up here before, whether in be about untasteful moments or about Vince being racist.

PC or not, this shit is fucking hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXBnEabG43s
Ummm...this promo is infamous. It gets talked about all the friggin time.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
It was clearly intended just to make Vince look like a bit of a fool, especially when the full clip of the skit has Booker T's verbal reaction.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,733 Posts
I'm black but that was fucking funny as fuck. Could you imagine Vince actually going to the "hood" and talking like this? Lol

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
The best part was when he said "What's good in the hood" :lmao

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
It's one of the funniest WWE segments I've ever seen. So random, and Booker's reaction is fucking priceless.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Never saw that Sabu one until now. :lmao

1 - 20 of 22 Posts