Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly what the title says, How is The Undertaker going to come back alive and make his return? Obviously kayfabe wise. If Undertaker did make his return from out of nowhere without an explanation I would be quiet disappointed. Last time as we all remember, Paul Bearer helped him make his return at Wrestlemania XX after being buried alive the first time by his brother. But this time its different. Paul is against Undertaker and is supposedly dead kayfabe wise. And Kane is also a heel and against him. So the people he has had a close freindship with him is not going to help him.

So what I ask is do you think there is a way to have Undertaker return without having to hear the 'Dong", kick some ass, appear on Smackdown later that week and continue like he mysteriously dug himself out of the grave without any help and be 100%? Unless he had a reasonable explanation to how he came back alive.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Kane should return along with the same mound of dirt he buried undertaker over. Just as he delivers his (overacted) speech, he leans down and laughs at the tombstone, only for Taker's hand to emerge from the grave and choke the living hell out of Kane.

Kane fights back and Taker's hand goes under again. End first show. The next show will have Kane bringing the same mound of dirt again just to keep an eye just in case Taker tries to get out. The shows that follow will have Kane in matches, but distracted when Taker constantly tries to get himself out of the grave.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Shockmaster style

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts

Still don't know what all that means. Maybe a lighter side to him? I don't know.
Maybe he'll come back stronger than ever.

·
Registered
57 Posts
All I want is that the undertaker wrestlemania withdraw and return to what it was before, now is pure basophils because of that that 18-0

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Dude, Taker's not coming back.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Undertaker is going to comeback and randomly attack Santino and forget about his whole feud with Kane like the rest of the modern time storylines of today. It will be all apart of the bigger picture...but we are too simple to understand...

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Exactly what the title says, How is The Undertaker going to come back alive and make his return? Obviously kayfabe wise. If Undertaker did make his return from out of nowhere without an explanation I would be quiet disappointed. Last time as we all remember, Paul Bearer helped him make his return at Wrestlemania XX after being buried alive the first time by his brother. But this time its different. Paul is against Undertaker and is supposedly dead kayfabe wise. And Kane is also a heel and against him. So the people he has had a close freindship with him is not going to help him.

So what I ask is do you think there is a way to have Undertaker return without having to hear the 'Dong", kick some ass, appear on Smackdown later that week and continue like he mysteriously dug himself out of the grave without any help and be 100%? Unless he had a reasonable explanation to how he came back alive.
There is a way, but knowing the writers, that is probably how he'll return. Random with no explanation.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
If the Undertaker is going to fued with Barrett when he returns, then he'll take out each member of the Corre one by one until it's just down to Barrett. Of course, nobody will know what happened to the members, until the Undertaker actually returns.

If the Undertaker is going to continue his fued with Kane, I don't know how he'll return.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If the Undertaker is going to fued with Barrett when he returns, then he'll take out each member of the Corre one by one until it's just down to Barrett. Of course, nobody will know what happened to the members, until the Undertaker actually returns.

If the Undertaker is going to continue his fued with Kane, I don't know how he'll return.
I like that idea. But the question I now ask is when he finally makes his TV appearance, what will be his explanation to returning from being buried? Will someone help him?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He can just wake up and teleports himself to the ring.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Kane should return along with the same mound of dirt he buried undertaker over. Just as he delivers his (overacted) speech, he leans down and laughs at the tombstone, only for Taker's hand to emerge from the grave and choke the living hell out of Kane.

Kane fights back and Taker's hand goes under again. End first show. The next show will have Kane bringing the same mound of dirt again just to keep an eye just in case Taker tries to get out. The shows that follow will have Kane in matches, but distracted when Taker constantly tries to get himself out of the grave.
One by one the members of Corre disappear and then finally when Wade freaks out the Undertaker appears..
Both of these are actually really good ideas. I'd mark for either one. Shame WWE will probably do something much dumber, or just have Taker show up like nothing happened.

·
the endorse who set the course
8,677 Posts
well kayfabe wise he's already been dead anyway so it shouldn't be too hard for him to overcome being buried alive again.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
He will transfer his soul into a young FCW wrestler and that person will take over the undertaker character and feud with kane. When kane is ready to retire, he will do the same thing.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He will transfer his soul into a young FCW wrestler and that person will take over the undertaker character and feud with kane. When kane is ready to retire, he will do the same thing.
Hade Vansen FTW.

He's been fired though.

Reactions: VLR
1 - 20 of 39 Posts