Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talent relations my ass.As long as people like this guy get the backstage power that they have,we'll continue to see nothing but trash in pro wrestling.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Talent relations my ass.As long as people like this guy get the backstage power that they have,we'll continue to see nothing but trash in pro wrestling.
I'm intrigued. That was perhaps one of the most informative posts I've ever read. Is he the problem with TNA too? Or just WWE? Or wrestling in general? If he is the main problem, perhaps we can all throw the internet at him, he'll die or something, and wrestling will be back to middle fingers, eyebrows and tits.

Tremendous.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm intrigued. That was perhaps one of the most informative posts I've ever read. Is he the problem with TNA too? Or just WWE? Or wrestling in general? If he is the main problem, perhaps we can all throw the internet at him, he'll die or something, and wrestling will be back to middle fingers, eyebrows and tits.

Tremendous.

No,but we may see talented people getting hired again.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
No,but we may see talented people getting hired again.
Yet I'll bet you mark for at least one member of Nexus. And who hired them? C'mon, have a think. Did Bryan Danielson hire himself? What about Kaval? Zack Ryder? Not a fan of any of them, take it? All his hires. Everyone who's been hired since around 2003 is down to him. MVP, Kofi, Evan Bourne.

Yep, he clearly doesn't know what he's doing. Clearly.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Just because Cornette hates him doesn't mean he's the devil. Cornette hates everybody.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
He certaintly doesn't know what he's doing when it comes to hiring womens wrestlers.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yet he hired Natalya, one of your favourites. Hmm...
So you think he does a good job with hiring womens wrestlers? Cause anybody can pick up a magazine and hire the hottest models out from it. Regardless of wrestling experience or interest, if you look like generic model #443, you're ready to go. That's his mindset... he's supposed to find the best talent for the job, and he clearly doesn't do that.

Nattie, Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix were 3 in a million.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
So you think he does a good job with hiring womens wrestlers? Cause anybody can pick up a magazine and hire the hottest models out from it. Regardless of wrestling experience or interest, if you look like generic model #443, you're ready to go. That's his mindset... he's supposed to find the best talent for the job, and he clearly doesn't do that.

Nattie, Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix were 3 in a million.
Jim Ross signed Gail Kim, Laurinaitis picked up Melina. And, actually, JR could be accused equally - if not more so - of 'just signing models' - Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Miss Kitty, , Trish Stratus and Victoria were all models when JR hired them.

So people bitching out Johnny Ace for it need to look through their WWE history books; JR hired many more models to wrestle than he has thus far. But hey, that's an inconvenient truth, isn't it?

I forget who JR replaced (Michael Hayes?) as VP of talent, but he was the guy who knew his shit. Ivory, Jacqueline, Sunny, Chyna, Luna... they were real divas.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
The same reason Vince Russo has a job. Nobody really knows why. I'm sure it involves a fair amount of ass kissing. From what I've read, Johnny Ace is a yes man so they keep him around.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Jim Ross signed Gail Kim, Laurinaitis picked up Melina. And, actually, JR could be accused equally - if not more so - of 'just signing models' - Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Miss Kitty, , Trish Stratus and Victoria were all models when JR hired them.

So people bitching out Johnny Ace for it need to look through their WWE history books; JR hired many more models to wrestle than he has thus far. But hey, that's an inconvenient truth, isn't it?

I forget who JR replaced (Michael Hayes?) as VP of talent, but he was the guy who knew his shit. Ivory, Jacqueline, Sunny, Chyna, Luna... they were real divas.
Well JR had to do something to keep King interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts