Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going back and looking at some of his old matches, and I mean damn that guy seriously was putting his body on the line. Was always one of my favorites for that reason. Dude was crazy.

·
Banned
2,015 Posts

·
Banned
2,319 Posts

·
Banned
2,319 Posts
I'm going back and looking at some of his old matches, and I mean damn that guy seriously was putting his body on the line. Was always one of my favorites for that reason. Dude was crazy.
Definitively - my favorite wrestler ever and definitively one of the best of all time. Already a legend. Not Chris Benoit in the ring - but man - he had everything else you could ask for in a pro wrestler and sports entertainer.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I read on another board that he had surprisingly few injuries, considering the stuff he put his body through.

Is that true?

Funny, btw, OP, I was just watching some Jeff today, and had the same thought.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not Chris Benoit in the ring
I know you meant well, but to Jeff hardy's credit, He was Insanely Good in the Ring. In his Early Days (1998-2002), He was a Goat High flyer. He was/is One of of the best Story tellers & sellers and people don't like to admit it but he had a great mat game even though not showing it a lot.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not Chris Benoit in the ring
I know you meant well, but to Jeff hardy's credit, He was Insanely Good in the Ring. In his Early Days (1998-2002), He was a Goat High flyer. He was/is One of of the best Story tellers & sellers and people don't like to admit it but he had a great mat game even though not showing it a lot.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
He's probably used to the pain. I've had four surgeries on my ankle and I still get pain from time to time but after a while you get used to it. That's probably how it is for many wrestlers.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
He give us his all in the ring and people bash him for being a spotmonkey fpalm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts